Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
This is the last I will say on the topic. If someone thinks their surgically attached dick works like a god given dick, then let them. If someone thinks that everytime they take a shit they are having a baby, let them do it if it makes them happy. If someone thinks you gotta turn up the variac to get the evh tone, fucking let them. It’s their own amp they are blowing up. Catch my drift?

You don’t have to “celebrate” anything, but you can also just be indifferent to it and not do anything at all. That is totally an option

I get the impression that you think some us on here are anti-gay. A lifestyle choice makes no difference to me and your live and let live attitude used to work. However, in the current shitshow climate this country is in, if you disagree with a certain person's lifestyle choice, you are instantly labled as anti this or transphobic that, a racist, bigot and redneck. Verbal and/or physical assaults are becoming a normal practice.

A white, Christian conservative male is being sold as the modern day anti-christ. When you CAN'T fire me for my lifestyle choice became you MUST hire me AND accept and like my lifestyle choice, any rights movements started to lose credibility. Forcing something on Americans doesn't tend to end real well. Nobody, by freedom of choice, has to accept anything.

We're talking about a pretty small percentage of the population so I'll ask again, why such a big noise from MSM, corporations etc?
Nobody's shitting on a symbol. People are standing up for what they believe so maybe people should put the effort into realizing that.
The trans thing is a whole different level of fucked up that doesn't need to be normalized, or accepted in ANY WAY. It's a mental illness when you think you can change to rules of biology. Drag queens used to be somewhat harmless, and at the end of the day, they still knew they were swinging dicks. But the dance/storytime with children shit that's happening makes them just as bad.

So why ewe decide to just "accept" things, and not question just WHY such a push to accept such a small percenatge of people is happening from places that it shouldn't, I'll continue to question it and call a duck a duck.
Understand now?
9f279cab4186be0bd8611dbc6adadd59.jpg

You talk of “questioning” things that people are putting bullets through on social media. Shooting up beer cans is not questioning anything.

I also don’t see how anything is getting forced. People getting pissed about A SINGLE BEER CAN are causing more publicity and attention to the PR move than the actual move itself. Most people didn’t know a damn thing about it until they started seeing people’s reactions to it. What is really getting shoved down our throats?

Drag queen story time? It’s like 8 years old at this point. Why aren’t schools full of kids in drag yet?? Because the intention wasn’t recruitment. Have you ever been to a drag show? It’s a fucking riot man. It’s like a BagMan post but to music.
If you don’t want your kids to be confused, talk to them.
I had to explain Jesus to my 5 year old while brushing our teeth the other night. That wasn’t part of my bedtime plan but next time she hears someone else talking about religion she won’t buy in to the first thing she hears. Maybe do the same with alternative lifestyles
Living an alternative lifestyle and normalizing a mental illness are 2 different things. If you don't think those activities aren't having an impact on children you're wrong. Funny or not, Drag Queens have zero reason to be around children. Let kids be fucking kids and decide for themselves once they are adults. Let me ask you something, how, and why would a child in the 5th grade decide to be trans?

This is the last I will say on the topic. If someone thinks their surgically attached dick works like a god given dick, then let them. If someone thinks that everytime they take a shit they are having a baby, let them do it if it makes them happy. If someone thinks you gotta turn up the variac to get the evh tone, fucking let them. It’s their own amp they are blowing up. Catch my drift?

You don’t have to “celebrate” anything, but you can also just be indifferent to it and not do anything at all. That is totally an option
And this, folks is why people just can't do anything but blame an inanimate object when a mass shooting happens.
'Nuff said.

Living an alternative lifestyle and normalizing a mental illness are 2 different things. If you don't think those activities aren't having an impact on children you're wrong. Funny or not, Drag Queens have zero reason to be around children. Let kids be fucking kids and decide for themselves once they are adults. Let me ask you something, how, and why would a child in the 5th grade decide to be trans?
You're wasting your time , his last post clearly says it all . He simply does not understand what's really happening .

Lol. Yea I’m the one that’s “programmed”. The single dissenting voice in a sea of the exact same responses and I’m the one brainwashed. Cmon now

I’m not sure anyone can “decide” to have a mental disease eh?

Last edited:
Should probably tell you something about the average working American, yes?

Is it the average working American that gets all wrinkled because people are trying to be inclusive? Why do guys like you think that accepting and including someone else means that it is an offense towards you?

Lol. Yea I’m the one that’s “programmed”. The single dissenting voice in a sea of the exact same responses and I’m the one brainwashed. Cmon now

I’m not sure anyone can “decide” to have a mental disease eh?
Uh well, if you "decide" you're something you biologically can't be, yes. For some, I'm sure there's illness there. But there is a whole generation of limp wristed cuck boys that are probably doing it to be envogue.

Is it the average working American that gets all wrinkled because people are trying to be inclusive? Why do guys like you think that accepting and including someone else means that it is an offense towards you?
Forced inclusion is not letting somebody decide on their own free will, Chuckles Jr.

Uh well, if you "decide" you're something you biologically can't be, yes. For some, I'm sure there's illness there. But there is a whole generation of limp wristed cuck boys that are probably doing it to be envogue.
Could be. Who cares? You like the firm wrist? Lol

so is it a super dangerous mental disease that should not by any means be celebrated? Or is it a choice someone made because someone read them a story in grade school? Careful though, your hate is showing.
Maybe figure that out before you so staunchly deflect with it. I'll give you some time to figure it out. Maybe consult with your buddies first? I dunno how this shit works.

Last edited:
Yep. But too many of these thin skins have been bitching about nobody enaging in a conversation so I tried.
You seem upset? Is it because of that cheap skin god gave you? It’s all wrinkled and brittle. Lol

Back