Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
You've paved your path here, asshole. You'll get very little kindness from me.
Because you can’t help but be a dick. I get it. You have to press it up against somebody. Let ‘em know you got one.

This is the last I will say on the topic. If someone thinks their surgically attached dick works like a god given dick, then let them. If someone thinks that everytime they take a shit they are having a baby, let them do it if it makes them happy. If someone thinks you gotta turn up the variac to get the evh tone, fucking let them. It’s their own amp they are blowing up. Catch my drift?

You don’t have to “celebrate” anything, but you can also just be indifferent to it and not do anything at all. That is totally an option
You can’t fix them, so why bother replying to nonsense?

You can’t fix them, so why bother replying to nonsense?
it was gonna be my out but then I got sucked back in! I'm done for reelz now though. If someone wants to actually discuss the topic, then I am all for it. If someone wants to use it to make a political gesture, then i'm over it man

so is it a super dangerous mental disease that should not by any means be celebrated? Or is it a choice someone made because someone read them a story in grade school? Careful though, your hate is showing.
Maybe figure that out before you so staunchly deflect with it. I'll give you some time to figure it out. Maybe consult with your buddies first? I dunno how this shit works.
Hate? Lol. Keep telling yourself that to justify the Kool Aid you've been drinking, Skippy.

it was gonna be my out but then I got sucked back in! I'm done for reelz now though. If someone wants to actually discuss the topic, then I am all for it. If someone wants to use it to make a political gesture, then i'm over it man
We weren't dicussing it? The whole subject is a fucking political gesture..Jesus

@Beater Hey Fucknuckles...............is this you below? You're a fucking liar and that's a fact.

waiting.gif

We weren't dicussing it? The whole subject is a fucking political gesture..Jesus
That’s what I’m saying though, it is not politics. If your reasoning for the dismissal of someone’s lifestyle is because of a political party, you are doing it wrong.
It’s a human issue, between humans. Think for yourself as a person and think of the other people as persons too

You think you are putting down a political party but you are putting down actual people, and that’s why you look like assholes

Is it the average working American that gets all wrinkled because people are trying to be inclusive? Why do guys like you think that accepting and including someone else means that it is an offense towards you?

The average person, American or otherwise, should have the freedom to make their choices. Being forced to to "accept" something is not DEI, and when those that preach DEI actually spread their own versions of the opposite, well .....

The average person, American or otherwise, should have the freedom to make their choices. Being forced to to "accept" something is not DEI, and when those that preach DEI actually spread their own versions of the opposite, well .....
No one is asking you to lob your cock off. They are asking to stop shitting on other people for making their own choices.

Back