Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
It appears you drink enough for the both of us
@Aynirar27

2 Outta 10.jpg

Honestly not sure why anybody really cares at his point, especially Kid Rock? :dunno:
Budweiser hasn't been "American" for how many years now?
I thought Kid Rock was all about 'merica!

Just another American brand farmed out/bought out, just like Harley Davidson.
I eat Chinese, I don't ride it!

No, it’s more about liberal pedophiles glorifying sick men wearing dresses and lipstick. Two genders, men and women. No one is stopping you or anyone else from drinking Bud Light so drink up! 🍺

@Piggy is so engorged with rage right now. Having to use so many words is going to tire him out. His stamina ain’t what it used to be. Lol

Then just be honest with what you are standing up for and get on with it. You don’t like rainbows but you say you aren’t anti gay, just the trans people. It’s a mental disease and people are spreading it to our children. Plant the goal posts man.

Own up to your shit and let your freak flag fly. Take a note from the gays. They fought for what they wanted and it sure seems to be working for them.
Not moving the goal posts at all, clown show.

Not moving the goal posts at all, clown show.
Sure you are. No one here ever actually argues a point. They just try and bring everything back to a Biden, as if the shit you are so butthurt about started with him and hasn’t existed since before you were born. It’s all just empty conjecture and strawmans. It’s like arguing with an angry woman

You are trying to talk about mowing the lawn but she’s pissed at you for not putting the dishes away 7 months ago

Sure you are. No one here ever actually argues a point. They just try and bring everything back to a Biden, as if the shit you are so butthurt about started with him and hasn’t existed since before you were born. It’s all just empty conjecture and strawmans. It’s like arguing with an angry woman
@Aynirar27 100% BS from you. We're up in arms because we're sick to fucking death of having freaks in our face being FORCED onto us. You can't even drink a can of beer and some mentally retarded NUTJOB is on the can you're holding TO YOUR FACE.

Would you want your old Granny's smelly cunt in your face IF you don't want to see and smell it?????????

Get it.................wake up FFS..............................

@Aynirar27 100% BS from you. We're up in arms because we're sick to fucking death of having freaks in our face being FORCED onto us. You can't even drink a can of beer and some mentally retarded NUTJOB is on the can you're holding TO YOUR FACE.

Would you want your old Grannies smelly cunt in your face IF you don't want to see and smell it?????????

Nothing is being forced on anyone lol. How many times a day are you forced to be around any of these people? Do you actually know any?
Are you just talking about seeing stuff online where you are 100% in control of what you click on and ingest? Fuck man, grow a pair

Well I didn’t vote for him, what do you think now?
I could give 2 fucks who you voted for. I never even brought his name into the discussion. You don't seem to be able to discern the difference of a person who is gay and a person so mentally fucked up they think they can change biology.

Nothing is being forced on anyone lol. How many times a day are you forced to be around any of these people? Do you actually know any?
Are you just talking about seeing stuff online where you are 100% in control of what you click on and ingest? Fuck man, grow a pair
@Aynirar27 Some cunt at a BBQ has a can while I'm eating my steak.............so yeah it is being forced onto me and us.

Online? Same shit as I pay to play, don't I and I have to pay to see that shit in my face on my news feeds.................same thing dipshit.

Would you want your old Granny's smelly cunt in your face IF you don't want to see and smell it?????????

You’re surrounded by gay and trans people?

@Aynirar27 Some cunt at a BBQ has a can while I'm eating my steak.............so yeah it is being forced onto me and us.

Online? Same shit as I pay to play, don't I and I have to pay to see that shit in my face on my news feeds.................same thing dipshit.
What can?

Cause he’s a moron that I don’t think is fit to lead our country
@Aynirar27 Well, isn't ALL this shit on his Admin team and you don't vote for him or them so why sit okay with what they're doing if you say what you say? Trump vote in 2024 for you? I

Back