Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
@Aynirar27 Well, isn't ALL this shit on his Admin team and you don't vote for him or them so why sit okay with what they're doing if you say what you say? Trump vote in 2024 for you? I
Absolutely not. I voted trump the first time because I felt like he stood for something and was going to try and see things through.

Then he lost his mind and I didn’t vote for I’m the 2nd time around. I gave him a shot

Absolutely not. I voted trump the first time because I felt like he stood for something and was going to try and see things through.

Then he lost his mind and I didn’t vote for I’m the 2nd time around. I gave him a shot
@Aynirar27 Lost his mind................joking right.............how?

@Aynirar27 100% BS from you. We're up in arms because we're sick to fucking death of having freaks in our face being FORCED onto us. You can't even drink a can of beer and some mentally retarded NUTJOB is on the can you're holding TO YOUR FACE.

Would you want your old Granny's smelly cunt in your face IF you don't want to see and smell it?????????

Get it.................wake up FFS..............................
Until you actually hold a Bud with his/her face on it, which you never will, your entire argument is bullshit.

One can. Read it again. ONE CAN.

What beer can? The one and only single beer can created with a trans persons face on that is not for sale and impossible for you to ever see in person? That one?
@Aynirar27 Sorry fella.............you're 10000000000% wrong...............there was more than 1 can produced...................fact.

Until you actually hold a Bud with his/her face on it, which you never will, your entire argument is bullshit.

One can. Read it again. ONE CAN.
@Bagel and Creamcheese Wrong!......................as usual.....................fact.

@Aynirar27 I don't have to as I do know for myself.

Think about this.................the cost for the artwork, promotions and tooling up for ONE can?...........................You can't be THAT stupid...............surely.

Dummy B is still the pedophile that he was and will always be.

i stand corrected, they sent her "a pack". Not sure how many. I think my point still stands though
@Aynirar27 So again......................all THAT money and many, many people involved for ONE pack...................Get real and use your head.

Still stoopid.............................................

@Aynirar27 So again......................all THAT money and many, many people involved for ONE pack...................Get real and use your head.

Still stoopid.............................................
That’s what marketing is dude. That’s why she posted all about it to her millions of followers on social media. Same reason people drop money on Super Bowl commercials… for the reach.

But I’m done man. If you aren’t going to come clean about your TGP history to me, then I have absolutely nothing else to talk to you about.

Back