Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
Dummy B is still the pedophile that he was and will always be.

Say it another 100 times and it'll still mean nothing to anyone except your 4-5 guaranteed likes here.
You're an asshole human being.
Everyone else here knows it.
You keep on being you.
No one expects anything else at this point.

BeerandPizzaBagelCreamCheeseBeater says to say it another 100 times and it'll still mean nothing to anyone except your 4-5 guaranteed likes here. You're an asshole human being. Everyone else here knows it.
You keep on being you. No one expects anything else at this point.

What an idiot BeerandPizzaBagelCreamCheeseBeater is!

👩‍👩‍👦

BeerandPizzaBagelCreamCheeseBeater says to say it another 100 times and it'll still mean nothing to anyone except your 4-5 guaranteed likes here. You're an asshole human being. Everyone else here knows it.
You keep on being you. No one expects anything else at this point.

What an idiot BeerandPizzaBagelCreamCheeseBeater is!

👩‍👩‍👦
It's pretty obvious they way they all show up at the same time, then disappear together..

Agree with each other's nonsense.

:rolleyes:

Say it another 100 times and it'll still mean nothing to anyone except your 4-5 guaranteed likes here.
You're an asshole human being.
Everyone else here knows it.
You keep on being you.
No one expects anything else at this point.
Uh oh...Donnie, the professional victim arriving in 4,3,2...

@PerPLXedBySex and @Piggy don't know what irony is. Lol

One of them will post the most preposterous lie, then one or two others will be right there.. within seconds to agree with him, or post a "fist bump" emoji.

They're not intelligent enough to pull this off convincingly.

You mean like, “Earth was colonized 350,000 years ago by aliens”? Moron. Lol

Anheuser-Busch Has a Third Swing and a Miss in Marketing​

By
Mark Schwendau
-
April 17, 2023
By Mark Schwendau

Last week the CEO of Anheuser-Busch came out with a statement, as we reported here.

In that article, the Sentinel posted the response from the CEO of Anheuser Busch, Brendan Whitworth. He finally responded to the controversy over trans activist Dylan Mulvaney as one of the faces of Bud. It was the apology without an actual apology for Strike 2.
Now the oddest thing just happened for Strike 3. Apparently, Anheuser-Busch did a damage control commercial for streaming; but the first thing many people see is this HILARIOUS parody of that company commercial before they ever see the original.

Budweiser Ad PARODY

It seems that Anheuser-Busch only released the one-minute commercial on Twitter, neglecting all other platforms, which allowed Mr. Reagan to go viral with it on YouTube/Google and the rest.

Budweiser released the new patriotic advertisement on Twitter last Friday as its parent company struggles with controversy over its endorsement partnership with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

The advertisement features one of Budweiser’s famous Clydesdale horses traversing the country from New York City to the Grand Canyon, passing by scenes in the American heartland as a deep-voiced male narrator delivers a patriotic message.

“This is a story bigger than beer,” the ad’s narrator says in the ad. “This is the story of the American spirit.”

As the ad continues, the Clydesdale passes some of the most famous American landmarks, showcasing the New York City skyline, the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C., small towns, and farmlands. At one point, the ad showcases two people raising an American flag. A minority female places her hand over her heart as a white male raises the flag.

Strike 3 is the fact that the parody is more entertaining at calling out the brand for its continued “wokeness.”
The parody ad does a voiceover of the original commercial with the spokes Clydesdale coming on screen with a cheery voice saying, “Hi there! My name is PRANCER, and I identify as a REINDEER. This ad is what we call DAMAGE CONTROL.”

https://www.independentsentinel.com/anheuser-busch-has-a-third-swing-and-a-miss-in-marketing/

Last edited:
Honestly not sure why anybody really cares at his point, especially Kid Rock? :dunno:
Budweiser hasn't been "American" for how many years now?
I thought Kid Rock was all about 'merica!

Just another American brand farmed out/bought out, just like Harley Davidson.
I eat Chinese, I don't ride it!
Gah! What the fuck are they doing in Milwaukee?

Sorry folks, I didn't realize the below was non functional in my above post , # 550 . I fixed it .

Crazy.
Worked just like a promotion should.
1. Woke up a sleepy stock with the announcement - prices take off.
2. Anticipated backlash and the prices take a short hit - but still higher than pre-gay.
3. Noise has quieted down and the promotion has proven a marketing success.

Man, wish I'd bought a million bucks worth of Bud stock on March 20th.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

LOL​

Teacher says 'Good afternoon, girls' at an all-girls school, then gets fired​

Fight erupts over students' demand to be addressed by wrong pronouns​

https://www.wnd.com/2023/04/teacher-says-good-afternoon-girls-girls-school-gets-fired/

'Unadulterated evil': State declares 'war' on parents over genders​

Leftist school administrators and teachers long have promoted the LGBT lifestyle choices to children, and in recent months have doubled down on the "transgender" element, often telling children they should become the opposite sex.

The themes appear in school plays, math lessons and in physical education and sports events, where schools have openly allowed males to be in locker rooms where girls are required to change clothes.

Many fights have developed because schools have concealed from parents their actions, and the possible damage to unsuspecting children.

But now one state has gone much further.

https://www.wnd.com/2023/04/unadulterated-evil-state-declares-war-parents-genders/

Crazy.
Worked just like a promotion should.
1. Woke up a sleepy stock with the promotion - prices take off.
2. Anticipated backlash and the prices take a short hit - but still higher than pre-gay.
3. Noise has quieted down and the promotion has proven a marketing success.

Man, wish I'd bought a million bucks worth of Bud stock on March 20th.

View attachment 193639
They don’t know how to read a graph.

It's pretty obvious they way they all show up at the same time, then disappear together..

Agree with each other's nonsense.

Yup,
It’s pretty easy to figure out, it’s not like this is Twitter, with a gazillion people.
We can pretty easily see clearly what’s happening here.😉👍

Bad publicity is better than no publicity, as the saying goes.

Back