Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
It's pretty obvious they way they all show up at the same time, then disappear together..

Agree with each other's nonsense.

:rolleyes:
And here you 4 are, fist bumping and back slapping each other.

Keep telling yourselves your smart while you self-pwn. Laughable idiots.

You've got one guy who thinks cut' n paste quoting is a 'smark' reply. Hahahah. Fredo 1, Fredo 2, Fredo 3, Fredo 4.

You mean like, “Earth was colonized 350,000 years ago by aliens”? Moron. Lol
It's so outlandishly wrong and easily debunked... Yet you forgot to even attempt to do so. Instead you shat your troll pants in that thread.

You got a talking point though! How about that.

Reactions: ccn
Crazy.
Worked just like a promotion should.
1. Woke up a sleepy stock with the announcement - prices take off.
2. Anticipated backlash and the prices take a short hit - but still higher than pre-gay.
3. Noise has quieted down and the promotion has proven a marketing success.

Man, wish I'd bought a million bucks worth of Bud stock on March 20th.

View attachment 193639
26114-ThinkstockPhotos-516246567.1200w.tn.jpg

It's so outlandishly wrong and easily debunked... Yet you forgot to even attempt to do so. Instead you shat your troll pants in that thread.

Don’t pretend you dont believe it. Lol

It's so outlandishly wrong and easily debunked... Yet you forgot to even attempt to do so.

Russell's Teapot

https://www.gotquestions.org/Russells-teapot.html
It is YOUR burden to prove 350,000 year old aliens, not ours to disprove it.

Using the teapot analogy, Russell claimed that many religious people act as though belief in God should be the default assumption and that the burden of proof is on the atheist to prove that God does not exist. Russell rejected theism and claimed that atheism should be the natural starting point for reasoning out the existence of God, since God cannot be empirically verified (i.e., we cannot observe or touch God).

Russell’s teapot analogy says that, since we can’t prove God’s existence through observation, we should assume God doesn’t exist until given reason to believe otherwise. In other words, the burden of proof is on the religious (Christians, specifically) to prove that God exists, not on atheists to prove God does not exist.

Don’t pretend you dont believe it. Lol
To claim you know what was happening on earth 350,000 years ago is pretty bold. I never did.

To shit all over the thread without even trying to read even part of a chapter and call it a book written for idiots? That's just a dick move.

Not quite. I never said said I believed it or didn't but that I'm undecided.

But you refer to those disbelieving it as trolls.
And you gave them shit for not debunking it.

You're trying to play both sides here.

But you refer to those disbelieving it as trolls.
And you gave them shit for not debunking it.

You're trying to play both sides here.
Absolutely not. I'm not trying to give that impression.

I gave them shit for not even trying to counter.

Debate is certainly welcome. Shitting in every corner is not.

To claim you know what was happening on earth 350,000 years ago is pretty bold.

Scientists and archeologists have spent centuries digging into the earth's past.
They have found TONS of evidence of human evolution.

Nothing regarding aliens.

human-evolution.jpg

Scientists and archeologists have spent centuries digging into the earth's past.
They have found TONS of evidence of human evolution.

Nothing regarding aliens.

human-evolution.jpg

So they say... But point taken. Perhaps we can discuss further In the relevant thread.

Back