Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
That’s what marketing is dude. That’s why she posted all about it to her millions of followers on social media. Same reason people drop money on Super Bowl commercials… for the reach.

But I’m done man. If you aren’t going to come clean about your TGP history to me, then I have absolutely nothing else to talk to you about.
@Aynirar27 When you've had a 30year snr corporate role then come back and tell us how BIG business works and its expenditure.
Plowing snow fella has you with ZERO experience AND knowledge in this field.

TGP?......................................give it a rest....................I DON'T exist.

@Aynirar27 When you've had a 30year snr corporate role then come back and tell us how BIG business works and its expenditure.
Plowing snow fella has you with ZERO experience AND knowledge in this field.

TGP?......................................give it a rest....................I DON'T exist.

Then I will leave you to your own illusions. Take care fuckhole

Then I will leave you to your own illusions. Take care fuckhole
@Aynirar27 Thanks ped.................
Yellow Fever 3.jpg

What's the best part of sex with a tranny?
When you reach around you can pretend you went all the way thru
:LOL:
Serious question. For you beta-male types who support and encourage all this transgender sickness, would you bang a dude wearing lipstick in a dress if you found him/her/it attractive? Or would you just do it to be hip and trendy like a typical lib?

Serious question. For you beta-male types who support and encourage all this transgender sickness, would you bang a dude wearing lipstick in a dress if you found him/her/it attractive? Or would you just do it to be hip and trendy like a typical lib?
Pretty sure they already have.

That's why they're so defensive about this shit.

:ROFLMAO:

If that's what it takes to be hip, I don't want to be hip.
Not that there's anything wrong with that :LOL:

I just thought it was a funny joke.

Not sure I even know what a "beta male" is?

Pretty sure they already have.

That's why they're so defensive about this shit.

:ROFLMAO:
You guys find TGs scary because you know you want one. You're projecting this hate to cover up your own desires.

I'm convinced of it.

While drinking a Bud (Brenda) Light, no doubt.

Why do homosexual dudes always go with this tactic ?

If you're into this deviant shit, then everyone else has gotta be into it as well.

Fucking pretzel logic. :rolleyes:
You are lost in the pretzel. Lol

Back