Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
Welcome to San Francisco

CABM103-58_2020_021042.jpg
Grateful Dead in town?

Sleep on a Chinese mattress and get woken up by a Chinese alarm clock.
Make breakfast on a Chinese stove then clean everything in the Chinese dishwasher.
Shave with your Chinese razor while listening to your Chinese radio.
Pull up those Chinese tidy whiteys and head off to work driving on your Chinese tires
while keeping away the glare with Chinese sunglasses.

And on... and on... and on...

:D

It's not their fault they're so much better at mass production than anyone else.

Sleep on a Chinese mattress and get woken up by a Chinese alarm clock.
Make breakfast on a Chinese stove then clean everything in the Chinese dishwasher.
Shave with your Chinese razor while listening to your Chinese radio.
Pull up those Chinese tidy whiteys and head off to work driving on your Chinese tires
while keeping away the glare with Chinese sunglasses.

And on... and on... and on...

:D

It's not their fault they are so much better at mass production than any other country.
well they did have the help of our ruling parasites and corporate America to get started.

USA helped to create the economic / manufacturing powerhouse while simultaneously destroying the USA manufacturing base.

anyone remember when the USA led the world is steel production, ship production, rail production, garment manufacturing, etc.

enjoy the decline; it's been decades in the making and we're finally seeing the results.

karma comes for us all, eventually

It's not their fault they're so much better at mass production than anyone else.
Really?
They are thieves.

I buy USA every chance I get.
I'm also not naive, I realize many things I utilize have Chinese components.

Last edited:
anyone remember when the USA led the world is steel production, ship production, rail production, garment manufacturing, etc.
I spent ten years as management in a corporate scrap yard.
China has been buying up all the scrap steel businesses in America, as well as other American businesses.
They cut many corners in recycling steel. It is not the steel America was producing...

well they did have the help of our ruling parasites and corporate America to get started.

USA helped to create the economic / manufacturing powerhouse while simultaneously destroying the USA manufacturing base.

enjoy the decline; it's been decades in the making and we're finally seeing the results.

karma comes for us all, eventually
Keep voting for the cronies of the greedy corporate elite that make it possible.

Keep voting for the cronies of the greedy corporate elite that make it possible.
that would be every incumbent in Congress, demoncrats, republitards and independs-ents.

it's not like USVI votes actually matter in the real USA, so don't worry about it. newfly.

I spent ten years as management in a corporate scrap yard.
China has been buying up all the scrap steel businesses in America, as well as other American businesses.
They cut many corners in recycling steel. It is not the steel America was producing...
do you blame China for doing what's best for China or USA ruling parasites and corporations for doing what's best for China? :D

USA gave China opportunity - China took it; now the USA realizes it and regrets it; too little too late to matter, except for WW3.

enjoy the decline

that would be every incumbent in Congress, demoncrats, republitards and independs-ents.

it's not like USVI votes actually matter in the real USA, so don't worry about it. newfly.
You almost got it. Too bad you’re blinded by your bigotry.

o, so you think your votes count? that's cute. :hys:
I’m actually from D.C.

Keep licking the asses of the “conservatives” who fight to keep me disenfranchised. Keep voting for the idiots who think the “electoral college” isn’t an outmoded relic of government which only serves the purpose of keeping the fatcats and their cronies in office. The same “electoral college” that has us lashed to the current two party system.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm

Back