Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
...and an iPhone

:LOL:

Your 1998 Geo Metro won’t even charge the freebie phone you got from the phone store at the near empty strip mall next to the titty bar that your mom bartends at.

I can't find it doing a quick search but has anyone seen USA Tools brand or something along those lines at Lowes? I was there probably 10 years ago and they had some for cheap. Picked up a pair of vice grips and looked at the tag, made in China. USA was the fucking name of the company, that's it. Total fraud. I wonder how many patriots fell for the name and bought that junk.

@Aynirar27 Good to see you supporting the cause.

1685652470043.png

1685652510432.png

Should I start posting the history of fucked up straight white men?
Or are you (presumably) going to continue being the example for me?
Please do........................I look forward to it.

A heads up though...........you'll fuck it up, as always, and I'll have more material on you.

So, please.........................commence.

Please do........................I look forward to it.

A heads up though...........you'll fuck it up, as always, and I'll have more material on you.

So, please.........................commence.
Lol “material”

Stop mouthing off and get on with it legend...........

I'm REALLY looking fwd to your laughable effort.
I’m not actually going to do that it lol.

The point is that almost all of history is awful straight white dudes; but they don’t represent the whole

@Aynirar27 Is this YOU transitioned and ready to play your Baby Metal covers?

1685655357217.png

I’m not actually going to do that it lol.

The point is that almost all of history is awful straight white dudes; but they don’t represent the whole
Come on...............YOU said you would.....................let's have it...............warts and all..

Back