Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
I’m actually from D.C.

Keep licking the asses of the “conservatives” who fight to keep me disenfranchised. Keep voting for the idiots who think the “electoral college” isn’t an outmoded relic of government which only serves the purpose of keeping the fatcats and their cronies in office. The same “electoral college” that has us lashed to the current two party system.
D.C., another colony without State's rights.

your conflating and confusion is amusing; as if you, and our current ruling parasites know more than our Founding Fathers (who were colonists once like you!) and the purpose/value of the electoral college. the two party system is another issue, but the DNC, RNC and donors keep that shitshow in place.

sure explains much :LOL:

D.C., another colony without State's rights.

your conflating and confusion is amusing; as if you, and our current ruling parasites know more than our Founding Fathers (who were colonists once like you!) and the purpose/value of the electoral college. the two party system is another issue, but the DNC, RNC and donors keep that shitshow in place.

sure explains much :LOL:

Don’t pretend that you’re not a corporate buttlicker.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
A gift to all the sickos here who support the insanity on any level.

Enjoy and remember, as we sensible MAGAs always do, it's the receiver who's gay and not the giver. (y)

1685642112197.png

do you blame China for doing what's best for China or USA ruling parasites and corporations for doing what's best for China? :D

USA gave China opportunity - China took it; now the USA realizes it and regrets it; too little too late to matter, except for WW3.

enjoy the decline
Boils down to greed. Business.
Making as much profit as possible.
I dont blame China for taking an oppurtunity.

Honestly, I wouldn't even have an answer on what to do today to correct what has been done for how many decades?

Bring industry back to US?
Well between labor laws, taxation, tax breaks within the community, cost of production and wages in the US...blah, blah, blah...
We wouldn't be able to afford any goods...

I do realize this is just a tiny fraction of a much bigger problem...

Bring industry back to US?
Well between labor laws, taxation, tax breaks within the community, cost of production and wages in the US...blah, blah, blah...
We wouldn't be able to afford any goods...

When I first got into audio in the 80s there were so many incredible made in USA speakers to be had.
Then toward the end of the 90s and through the 2000s there was 'the race to the bottom' in the industry.
EVERYBODY started building at least some, if not all their stuff across a border - China and/or Mexico.

In the early 2010s one of our customers wanted to gain an advantage by being able to put made in USA
on the box. You see lot's of Assembled in USA but hardly nothing that's actually 100% made here.

So I spent a solid 6 months with a team investigating how it might be possible using some of the customer's
largest selling Made in China products as the baseline.

The conclusion was it was simply no longer financially viable if you wanted to maintain a sales presence
with big box retailers.

My first China factory visit was mid 1990s and the last was mid 2010s. The strides they made - and continue
to improve upon - in all facets of large scale manufacturing are astounding.

@Aynirar27 the people YOU support.................America shows its hate towards YOU.

JP Morgan Downgrades Target as Retailer Suffers Longest Losing Streak in 23 Years After Trans-Satanist Children’s Clothing Line Fails to Impress​

Target started to see a significant decline in its stock shares as a result of mounting backlash and widespread calls for a boycott over its satanic and woke LGBT merchandise.

Target’s massive ‘Pride’ Section, devoted to trans and LGBTQ kids’ clothing including “tuck-friendly swimwear for kids” and chest binders, is displayed at the front of each store nationwide.
The collection includes shirts and bags with messages that include, “live laugh lesbian,” “cure transphobia not trans people,” “too queer for here,” and “we belong everywhere.”

Abprallen, an LGBT+ company based in London that sells apparel that includes satanic imagery including pentagrams, horned skulls, and references to the devil collaborated with Target to create the “PRIDE” collection.

Threats of boycotts and massive backlash across the country prompted Target to scale back during an emergency meeting with the Target Asset Protect & Corporate Security team.

Target was forced to remove some LGBTQ+ merchandise from its Pride Month collection.

The items now being removed include “gender fluid” mugs, “queer all year” calendars and books for children aged 2-9 titled “Bye Bye, Binary,” “Pride 1,2,3,” “I’m not a girl” and all products created by the satanic Abprallen brand.

Target lost over $10 billion in 10 days following the introduction of its trans-satanist clothing line.

One of the biggest mistakes media and a few people are making is ignoring the aged wisdom while embracing youthful group think brainwashed stupidity.

@Aynirar27 Again, the people YOU support.​

Disneyland Hires Man In Dress to Greet Little Girls At Bibbidy Bobbidi Boutique​

1685648920594.png

A video that was uploaded on Twitter by Jason Jones shows a grown man wearing a dress at Disneyland’s Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.

In the video a man who clearly has a mustache is wearing a dress and greeting little girls as they walk into the dress boutique.

According to Disney Land Resort, the “Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique offers magical makeovers for royalty-in-training ages 3 to 12.”

Really?
They are thieves.

I buy USA every chance I get.
I'm also not naive, I realize many things I utilize have Chinese components.
The original thieves are the corporations and ruling parasites like rsm said. They knew they could RIP off the Chinese labor force and sold us out which ripped us off soon enough. And yes China are thieves but they just returned the favor.

Back