• Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
bummer, jeezus didn't help at all this time

Business":3j35ldhv said:
Bunch of little boys
Nothing special about Upton's boobs
+ she ain't got no ass

I think your Mom is telling you it's Diner time.
super-computer-nerd.jpg

danyeo":2bkpg6yh said:
Business":2bkpg6yh said:
Bunch of little boys
+ she ain't got no ass

super-computer-nerd.jpg
Because Business surely has bagged many babes much, much hotter than Kate Upton..... :clap:

Jdguitar":1tixbx5p said:
Are there any happy Surreal Amp customers/users?

Is there any right answer to the question? :lol: :LOL:

Personally, I've done multiple smooth transactions/mods/etc. I've never had any issues or dealt with any weird rants/statements/etc., and I love the amps. Which is a good thing, because I don't think the resale value is going to be too good... :doh:

I don't get why people want the thread yanked. Listen, if one lacks the ability to know that they could hurt their business with with questionable posts in public forum them let them reap what they sows here. Sometimes its better to put the shovel down than to keep digging the hole. Better practice is not to start digging.

Get with times people, we live in a digital world, anything and everything you say or do in the internet is eternal. Take a few seconds to calm down, let emotions clear as they cloud judgment (proof in this thread) and re-think before you post something that may or may not damage your reputation, whether personally or professionally.

For me it was done with the build quality honestly ,the customer rant just showed poor decision making.
But that build quality for $1600 was awful.
The fact that it was no big deal was a seriously alarming response.
The other comment about the loops where it was stated "ill have to ask a friend" was sort of red flag to

It's unfortunate because yes, this is the internet and it's forever and probably been shared and posted in tons of music forums by now

rocknrolla":2z8iajmn said:
Jerry, do some research on Scott Splawn. I challenge you to find anything negative about his quality of build, character, or service.
You can like his products or not but he has built his company and reputation on making every customer feel confident in every aspect of doing business with him. This is a man I aspire to emulate.

This +1000. I have bought 4 ampsdirectly from Scott and recenty got a Splawn SS2 guitar. Anytime a question or issue arrises Scott is always there to make it right. I had an issue with a QR once that required a small repair and Scott offered to have me ship the amp to him but the shipping costs were more than the repair. Instead he walked my local repair guy through the issue and I had the amp back in days instead of what would have been longer.

Splawn is the answer man. You know that if something goes wrong or you need help he is going to help you get it straight no matter what.

stompboxfreak72":2oewfm8b said:
rocknrolla":2oewfm8b said:
Jerry, do some research on Scott Splawn. I challenge you to find anything negative about his quality of build, character, or service.
You can like his products or not but he has built his company and reputation on making every customer feel confident in every aspect of doing business with him. This is a man I aspire to emulate.

This +1000. I have bought 4 ampsdirectly from Scott and recenty got a Splawn SS2 guitar. Anytime a question or issue arrises Scott is always there to make it right. I had an issue with a QR once that required a small repair and Scott offered to have me ship the amp to him but the shipping costs were more than the repair. Instead he walked my local repair guy through the issue and I had the amp back in days instead of what would have been longer.

Splawn is the answer man. You know that if something goes wrong or you need help he is going to help you get it straight no matter what.
This in spades. Scott and his entire crew are an example to be followed. They may be considered a small builder but they still seem to be getting QUITE a few units out there. I must have talked to them at least 30 times when I ordered my amp and also during it's build phase. No one ever treated me poorly or rushed me off the phone, no matter how many times I asked the same questions! Ace crew right there.

headlessdeadguy":2585plkb said:
Should'a just bought a Cherry Bomb. :dunno:

My thoughts exactly...

Taking that as an example, Steve designed a very professional packing and he is running a small business. I doubt Steve would have trouble with someone declaring that the amp got damaged in shipping or that the amp "looks" cosmetically bad.

I support small builders. Nothing wrong in them. Having my custom Black Water Guitar by Christmas.

Review the policies and guarantee that a builder can give you. Make a little research on the internet to see if he wasn't posting crap on other sites or has a bad reputation.

If the builder has a "no return policy" that should talk a lot about who you are dealing with or in what kind of bad situations you might end.

No doubt that the amp "sounds good", but quality customer service and craftsmanship comes in hand with a solid business, big or small.

Responsibility is bilateral, but the builder (or any seller) is the one that HAS to protect his credibility with good packaging, excellent quality control (functional and aesthetically), professional behavior and good return policies to back up your product.

rrguitar":2bonx66j said:
Stealthtastic":2bonx66j said:
wtf, here let me clear your minds of that gross moobyness..

lisaann2010.jpg

I wonder if her asshole smells bad ?

There's enough silicon in those tits for me to caulk all the windows in my house. :lol: :LOL:

Beyond Black":3mjjonh9 said:
danyeo":3mjjonh9 said:
Business":3mjjonh9 said:
Bunch of little boys
+ she ain't got no ass

super-computer-nerd.jpg
Because Business surely has bagged many babes much, much hotter than Kate Upton..... :clap:

Don't get all offended, I got nothing against Kate Upton, I just wonder why some people get all excited like they've never seen a pair of boobs or something

PS I've stopped smoking since that pic was taken ;)

JerEvil":t1apahki said:
stompboxfreak72":t1apahki said:
rocknrolla":t1apahki said:

This in spades. Scott and his entire crew are an example to be followed. They may be considered a small builder but they still seem to be getting QUITE a few units out there. I must have talked to them at least 30 times when I ordered my amp and also during it's build phase. No one ever treated me poorly or rushed me off the phone, no matter how many times I asked the same questions! Ace crew right there.
But aren't u having the surreal Cameron mods done to your splawn?

Business":fadzl52o said:
I raise you rat neutering

I see your rat castration, & I raise you a cow's lanced abscess.

Surprisingly easy to masturbate to.

That is not no Billy Blades job, but I would have expected better from Jerry.

Business":2m1ll09r said:
Beyond Black":2m1ll09r said:
danyeo":2m1ll09r said:
Business":2m1ll09r said:
Bunch of little boys
+ she ain't got no ass

super-computer-nerd.jpg

Don't get all offended, I got nothing against Kate Upton, I just wonder why some people get all excited like they've never seen a pair of boobs or something

PS I've stopped smoking since that pic was taken ;)
No offense taken, brotha. Being a leg/ass man myself, I also prefer a little more junk than Kate's packing in her trunk. But to say that her rack is "nothing special", when in fact it looks like it was personally hand sculpted by The Creator himself, well that's just crazy talk. :loco:

JimmyBlind":3mjly4vv said:
Business":3mjly4vv said:

I see ur cow abscess and raise you the Bot Fly.

steve_k":2a68lo5k said:
Don't forget to tuck your junk.......

Happens to me all the time with those damn speedos
Can't a guy enjoy a quiet walk in the village without showing brain?

charveldan":3mrtws18 said:
JimmyBlind":3mrtws18 said:
Business":3mrtws18 said:

I see ur cow abscess and raise you the Bot Fly.

I see your Bot Fly Eviction & I go all in with a silverfish removal from the ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back