Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoted for behavioural context:

Charveldan_zps1467c59b.jpg

Grow up. :no:

charveldan":z37he15s said:
Bob Savage":z37he15s said:
rupe":z37he15s said:
For someone who doesn't like it when people pile on you, you sure haven't held back in this thread. Keep that in mind the next time you pull a douchebag move (which we all know will happen soon).

I noticed the same thing but didn't care to waste the effort to comment on it. Now I have wasted the effort to comment on it.
FRESHWATER(1).jpg

Rainbow Trout ....
WTF? A picture of a fish? :confused: You were supposed to post a pic of your shit hole apartment and crusty old Marshalls at this point. Run out of meds again Dan?

jerrydyer":2u811ak8 said:
crazy. :confused:

I was wrong.
problem has been resolved
everything else is just HCAF cockroach bullshit.

Its obvious rig talk has been wrecked by them. I asked for rig talk opinions and I honored those opinions. The rest is just hate filled rants based on what someone else heard from a friend from a friend and so on. On HCAF its perfectly acceptable behavior to take someones quote and change it. Then down the road when a search is done, there are incorrect quotes attached to you.. Great job HCAF. You've almost wrecked every forum out there. "great minds discuss ideas, Simple minds discuss people" I don't know who said it. Carry on HCAF. Enjoy your delusional satisfaction of destroying Surreal Amplification. In reality, you haven't changed one thing.

WOW. Some piece of work here. You stuck your own foot in your own mouth now you call out the form for not giving you your state of approval for shoddy workmanship and poor customer service.

Use this as a learning experience, if you learn you can go far, if not chances are you 'll be out of business.

Hmmm. Someone has deleted some posts from this thread. Interesting......

thegame":3i53ira2 said:
Don't get too bent out of shape over this ! Its not like the builder is telling anyone to get bent. Oh, wait....

Oh SNAP.
Applause.gif

Shawn Lutz":2klkzx37 said:
jerrydyer":2klkzx37 said:
crazy. :confused:

I was wrong.
problem has been resolved
everything else is just HCAF cockroach bullshit.

Its obvious rig talk has been wrecked by them. I asked for rig talk opinions and I honored those opinions. The rest is just hate filled rants based on what someone else heard from a friend from a friend and so on. On HCAF its perfectly acceptable behavior to take someones quote and change it. Then down the road when a search is done, there are incorrect quotes attached to you.. Great job HCAF. You've almost wrecked every forum out there. "great minds discuss ideas, Simple minds discuss people" I don't know who said it. Carry on HCAF. Enjoy your delusional satisfaction of destroying Surreal Amplification. In reality, you haven't changed one thing.

WOW. Some piece of work here. You stuck your own foot in your own mouth now you call out the form for not giving you your state of approval for shoddy workmanship and poor customer service.

Use this as a learning experience, if you learn you can go far, if not chances are you 'll be out of business.

Judging from his replies, it appears he has learned nothing. He even has the audacity to add that this public meltdown on the forum will have no effect on his small business. Evidently, he's not aware that word of mouth travels pretty fast on the interwebz.

Tone Zone":muynhdif said:
He even has the audacity to add that this public meltdown on the forum will have no effect on his small business. Evidently, he's not aware that word of mouth travels pretty fast on the interwebz.

Thread has 8,100 views and counting........ These are NOT all from RT folks. There must be threads on other forums that have linked over here.

HI EVERYBODY!!!! \:D/

rlord1974":27nobk01 said:
Tone Zone":27nobk01 said:
He even has the audacity to add that this public meltdown on the forum will have no effect on his small business. Evidently, he's not aware that word of mouth travels pretty fast on the interwebz.

Thread has 8,100 views and counting........ These are NOT all from RT folks. There must be threads on other forums that have linked over here.

HI EVERYBODY!!!! \:D/

Only one I know of is on GAB.

Yeah, I know about that as well. I have to imagine this thing is going viral though. :lol: :LOL:

Google can be a damning tool... not even Jesus will be able to protect Surreal now! Too bad for all of this, Jerry seemed like a good guy but the lack of attention to detail and workmanship here is gonna be hard to come back from.

rupe":3c08e1p7 said:
charveldan":3c08e1p7 said:
rupe":3c08e1p7 said:
charveldan":3c08e1p7 said:
surreal-logo-horizontal.png

Surreal Amps: pissing people off one customer at a time ... :thumbsup:
For someone who doesn't like it when people pile on you, you sure haven't held back in this thread. Keep that in mind the next time you pull a douchebag move (which we all know will happen soon).
Oooohhhh ....mmmmm like i give 2 fucks.

Who has ever held back dogpiling on me >

Go back to GAB and blow bills caulk dewd. :gethim:
I don't hang there....but you know that since you're obsessed with the place and lurk there. And I've held back from dogpiling on you...until now...you fat-assed piece of shit hack :D

And boom...thread back on track.

jerrydyer":1gqcf9sq said:
crazy
I wrong problem
resolved cockroach bullshit
obvious wrecked honored
rants on friend acceptable
road when search attached
Great job wrecked Simple minds
Carry on
Enjoy delusional satisfaction
destroying Surreal Amplification changed

charveldan":11qa7ula said:
Bob Savage":11qa7ula said:
rupe":11qa7ula said:

I noticed the same thing but didn't care to waste the effort to comment on it. Now I have wasted the effort to comment on it.
FRESHWATER(1).jpg

Rainbow Trout ....

Hey dan is that the new gf you have been bragging about on TGP? Hitting it 3 times a day?

Dan you would be wise to shut your sock-hole when someone besides you is getting bashed for a change.

But that's dan...

74JMP":1u50jfjv said:
charveldan":1u50jfjv said:
Bob Savage":1u50jfjv said:
rupe":1u50jfjv said:

FRESHWATER(1).jpg

Rainbow Trout ....

Hey dan is that the new gf you have been bragging about on TGP? Hitting it 3 times a day?

Dan you would be wise to shut your sock-hole when someone besides you is getting bashed for a change.

But that's dan...

No, that picture is of Dan trying to wash the smell of his girlfriend off the trout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back