Buyer drama, lets let rig talk decide.

• Thread starter Thread starter jerrydyer
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw in Jerry's profile that under Occupation it says: paralegal/amp builder

Oh my.

Then I noticed how much subtle advertising he did here.

:confused:

rlord1974":2x180re4 said:
Soldier-MG.gif
100_0869_zpsbc889e4c.jpg
04.gif

I'm soooo tired of seeing this pic!!! (So yeah I quoted it) :doh:

rupe":pfl15wr2 said:
74JMP":pfl15wr2 said:
charveldan":pfl15wr2 said:
Bob Savage":pfl15wr2 said:
rupe":pfl15wr2 said:
For someone who doesn't like it when people pile on you, you sure haven't held back in this thread. Keep that in mind the next time you pull a douchebag move (which we all know will happen soon).

I noticed the same thing but didn't care to waste the effort to comment on it. Now I have wasted the effort to comment on it.
FRESHWATER(1).jpg

Rainbow Trout ....

Hey dan is that the new gf you have been bragging about on TGP? Hitting it 3 times a day?

Dan you would be wise to shut your sock-hole when someone besides you is getting bashed for a change.

But that's dan...

No, that picture is of Dan trying to wash the smell of his girlfriend off the trout
:hys:

:codeak: :lame: :dunno: :shocked: :bash: Really? 7 pages? I thought we had all gotten the gist of this at page 3...

Milerky2":28z5kzdt said:
:codeak: :lame: :dunno: :shocked: :bash: Really? 7 pages? I thought we had all gotten the gist of this at page 3...

We did but charveldan and a few others are being needy.

It seems to me the thread title should be changed from....

Buyer drama, lets let rig talk decide

To.....

Builder drama, lets let rig talk decide

Just sayin'.....

He paid flawless money... He deserved a flawless amp.

Some mod please close this trainwreck of a thread. The story has ended a few pages ago, lessons have been learned (well, at least I think)and it is way past funny! This has become too much like old HCAF. Just saying.

Laurens":2r2q4xv2 said:
Some mod please close this trainwreck of a thread. The story has ended a few pages ago, lessons have been learned (well, at least I think)and it is way past funny! This has become too much like old HCAF. Just saying.

What mod? :confused:

rlord1974":11yzg6x8 said:
Laurens":11yzg6x8 said:

What mod? :confused:

Jesus (pun intended), there must be someone left ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back