Cheap combo for metal

• Thread starter Thread starter Smash
  • Start date Start date
Smash
Smash
Hack
I am starting to play with some guys, but i dont want to take a 4x12 and my amp back and forth.

I am really good at trying to find the best of everything. That is not what this is. I just need something to jam with a drummer that doesnt break the bank. Ss or tube doesnt matter. I want it to sound alright.

I have been thinking of vypyr or bandit.

I see some of the prs combos for 700. I could get one of those and gig and everything. But i want to keep it around 250 or less. And i am lookking used

I am starting to play with some guys, but i dont want to take a 4x12 and my amp back and forth.

I am really good at trying to find the best of everything. That is not what this is. I just need something to jam with a drummer that doesnt break the bank. Ss or tube doesnt matter. I want it to sound alright.

I have been thinking of vypyr or bandit.

I see some of the prs combos for 700. I could get one of those and gig and everything. But i want to keep it around 250 or less. And i am lookking used

I see Jet City 50 combos, Bugera XXX/JSX variants, and a few others like Randalls pop up here and there on MF sometimes around that price.

IMG_5893.jpeg

I would do a peavey xxx combo or valvestate combo in that price range. If you want to stretch the budget more you can sometimes find mangled 6505+ combos with a bit of patience.

The Vypyr does a great 5150 tone but I think the Katana will last longer

@Smash you been checking Austin craigslist lately?

Back