Died Suddenly

• Thread starter Thread starter VESmedic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cancer-causing agent SV40 found in Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine alongside DNA Contamination​

Itā€™s not just the spike protein and the mRNA that are a problem. Both Pfizer and Moderna Covid injections also have DNA contamination and Pfizerā€™s Covid injection contains SV40 promoters.

Microbiologist Kevin McKernan pioneered research on testing some of the covid vaccine vials and discovered unacceptable levels of double-stranded DNA plasmids floating around. This is DNA contamination. He found the contamination in Pfizer and Moderna vials.

The World Council for Health (ā€œWCHā€) stated that a red line has been crossed. ā€œDNA contamination of mRNA ā€˜vaccinesā€™ poses a risk to everyone on the planet,ā€ WCH said. ā€œReplicable DNA, so-called plasmids, in both the monovalent and bivalent vaccines, which should not be there at all ā€¦ We can only speculate how it will end, but what needs to happen today after the publication of the paper by McKernan et al (2023) is an immediate stop of the ā€˜covid-19 vaccineā€™ program.ā€

In Pfizerā€™s mRNA injection, McKernan also discovered Simian Virus 40 (ā€œSV40ā€) promoters which are tied to cancer development in humans. He emphasised that the SV40 found is a viral piece, it is not the whole virus. However, it still presents a risk of driving cancer.

Cancer-causing agent SV40 found in Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine alongside DNA Contamination​

Itā€™s not just the spike protein and the mRNA that are a problem. Both Pfizer and Moderna Covid injections also have DNA contamination and Pfizerā€™s Covid injection contains SV40 promoters.

Microbiologist Kevin McKernan pioneered research on testing some of the covid vaccine vials and discovered unacceptable levels of double-stranded DNA plasmids floating around. This is DNA contamination. He found the contamination in Pfizer and Moderna vials.

The World Council for Health (ā€œWCHā€) stated that a red line has been crossed. ā€œDNA contamination of mRNA ā€˜vaccinesā€™ poses a risk to everyone on the planet,ā€ WCH said. ā€œReplicable DNA, so-called plasmids, in both the monovalent and bivalent vaccines, which should not be there at all ā€¦ We can only speculate how it will end, but what needs to happen today after the publication of the paper by McKernan et al (2023) is an immediate stop of the ā€˜covid-19 vaccineā€™ program.ā€

In Pfizerā€™s mRNA injection, McKernan also discovered Simian Virus 40 (ā€œSV40ā€) promoters which are tied to cancer development in humans. He emphasised that the SV40 found is a viral piece, it is not the whole virus. However, it still presents a risk of driving cancer.
Wow.

The articles you share all have the same format as the oneā€™s shared by @ccn.

Triple+ Vaccinated accounted for 92% of COVID Deaths in 2022 according to UK Government​

Official figures published by the UK Government, reveal that the triple+ vaccinated population accounted for 92% of Covid-19 deaths throughout the entirety of 2022, and 9 in every 10 Covid-19 deaths in England over the past two years.

Surely if the Covid-19 injections were effective we would expect to see deaths decreasing year on year, not increasing?

Instead, what we find from the data is that Covid-19 deaths among the unvaccinated population have become almost negligible, while deaths among the vaccinated population have become more significant as time passes.

Wow.

The articles you share all have the same format as the oneā€™s shared by @ccn.
I clean them up so idiots like you can better understand them quickly.

You caught me out...I'm CCN's alt.................nobody but you genius has figured it out.

You too can now be a Noble Laureate and comment on climate change.

If CCN does the same..........thank him as he's helping YOU.

I clean them up so idiots like you can better understand them quickly.

You caught me out...I'm CCN's alt.................nobody but you genius has figured it out.

You too can now be a Noble Laureate and comment on climate change.

If CCN does the same..........thank him as he's helping YOU.

Iā€™ll defer to climate scientists before I defer to theoretical physicists on the subject of climate science.

Just like I wouldnā€™t take my car to the guy whoā€™s an expert on changing the tires on your trailer.

Iā€™ll defer to climate scientists before I defer to theoretical physicists on the subject of climate science.

Just like I wouldnā€™t take my car to the guy whoā€™s an expert on changing the tires on your trailer.
You are SO full of shit.........straw man arguments EVERY time............weak and small.

"The World Council for Health is a pseudo-medical organization dedicated to spreading misinformation about COVID-19 vaccines and promoting fake COVID-19 treatments. The organization's online appearance is that of a mainstream health organization, though it promotes discredited treatments and is anti-vaccination.
Founded: 2021"

....And there's your sign.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :hys: :hys: :hys:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back