Died Suddenly

• Thread starter Thread starter VESmedic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Because from everyone else’s vantage point, you’ve been getting shit on for weeks, nonstop.

Even your buddies here PM me and beg me to show you mercy. They say isn’t any fun watching you take a beating like Jim Caviezel did in that Jesus movie.
Shit lips.........bring on all you have.............it hasn't been a fair fight to date...obviously.

I want to take you serious but YOU have to help me...........by not being a lying sack of shit all the time.

Yes, he does....and, I guarantee you this FELLA is white and in his 70s...which puts him right in the demographic for a certain type of criminal offender....let's hope for his neighbors sake I'm wrong.
You dickhead...........70s? Guessing.....on a good day............not even close.

Pedo? That's a BIG accusation..............you're supposed to have some facts for that.

Shit lips.........bring on all you have.............it hasn't been a fair fight to date...obviously.

I want to take you serious but YOU have to help me...........by not being a lying sack of shit all the time.

878A531A-2DF4-49D9-9358-AEDFC1AD5004.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back