Died Suddenly

• Thread starter Thread starter VESmedic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inbred Tranny Bagel Fart Racist single, Grifter-Grampy,

what part of the Official figures published by the UK Government are a lie?

:hys:
The part where they’re distorted by a whackjob third party, you buffoon.

"The World Council for Health is a pseudo-medical organization dedicated to spreading misinformation about COVID-19 vaccines and promoting fake COVID-19 treatments. The organization's online appearance is that of a mainstream health organization, though it promotes discredited treatments and is anti-vaccination.
Founded: 2021"

....And there's your sign.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :hys: :hys: :hys:
Did Rachel Madcow or Don Lemon tell you this?

I hope you're FULLY vaccinated and boosted? If not..........run and get it done....pls, don't delay.

I hope you're FULLY vaccinated and boosted? If not..........run and get it done....pls, don't delay.
Say what you want about those people, but they actually have degrees. Unlike the retards you tune into.

Say what you want about those people, but they actually have degrees. Unlike the retards you tune into.
You saying this has OBLITERATED any integrity or intelligence you think you may have.

THIS takes the cake above all else from you.

Astounding.................imbecile of the year for this one.

You saying this has OBLITERATED any integrity or intelligence you think you may have.

THIS takes the cake above all else from you.

Astounding.................imbecile of the year for this one.
Can you type that bigger? There’s a dude on the ISS who can barely read it.

Oh it's already been done, Yabba Dabba Dipshit. Funny, we have 140+ employees here and EVERYONE was forced to get it. Now, I don't agree with that aspect...it should be voluntary.
However, based on the BULLSHIT LIES YOU TELL we should have been dropping like flies...yet, everyone is still here..no side effects, no DVT, PE, Cardiac issues, TIA, Stroke....

Wait, HOW CAN THAT BE???? BBBbut the OT here says PEOPLE DIE FROM THE VACCINE???? YOU mean it's not true?????

No, of course not. But you OT RETARD ANTI VAXXERS just keep believing the bullshit. I feel good knowing that some of us here are just smarter than you.

Oh, and keep posting Obits WITHOUT A CAUSE OF DEATH, AUTOPSY REPORT OR PATHOLOGY REPORT....it's very rich how some of you talk about CRITICAL THINKING when you post straight bullshit with nothing to back it up. Just some bullshit extreme right wing website that spews nothing but bullshit lies.

My God how dumb some of you fucks are. It's incredible, how stupid the extreme right is.

You are such a retard today............you're tripping everywhere...............over your stupidity.
Really? Because from everyone else’s vantage point, you’ve been getting shit on for weeks, nonstop.

Even your buddies here PM me and beg me to show you mercy. They say isn’t any fun watching you take a beating like Jim Caviezel did in that Jesus movie.

Run, don’t walk, Racerdicklick 😂👍

The Jabs Save humanity.

:hys:
Ok Unkle CHUNK.....whateva you say FAT ASS JACK......

By the way, FAT JACK....for the love of Cheeze Whiz, when in the righteous FUCK are you and your 390 lbs gonna start a diet????

Asking for your grandma, she hates it when you shake the fucking house running (or trying to run :hys:) up her stairs from her basement so you can take one of your 15 shits a day......Good lord you're a Fat fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back