Don't be gay and buy a 5150....

I saw the ban hammer coming too; tried to warn him in another thread, and he saw it and gave the "(y)" like.

Probably just a temp ban. You really have to go full tard to get banned here; or maybe bring OT to the other forums IME.

Damn, OP is banned. He seemed like such a valuable addition to the community......🤣

If you want to see some of his valuable additions, check out his "contributions" to the PRS forum.

Especially the RIP post for the member silverwolf or whatever his name is - this isn't the first time he's done this. Or the third.

Do you guys think this pedal actually sounds good? Sounds like a pedal. Wait, Glitch has been banned?! Now he will never send my that MXR RR pedal. Things worked out for him in the end...

It's funny that people still talk shit about 5150s even though they've been used by some of the best metal producers/mixers/engineers on countless modern metal albums for the last 20 years.

If you want to see some of his valuable additions, check out his "contributions" to the PRS forum.

Especially the RIP post for the member silverwolf or whatever his name is - this isn't the first time he's done this. Or the third.
Just saw the thread

I remember Lewguitar's name from back when I was active on the Seymour Duncan forum.

I didn't know he passed away earlier this year.

What a shit show that thread became in the end.

LISTEN UP POOPYDICK YOU NEED TO TUNE DOWN TO DROP A, AND RECORD SHITTY CELLPHONE VIDEOS OF ARCHSPIRE WORSHIP WITH A SCHECTER C-1 AND A LAME INSTAGRAM FILTER OR ELSE YOURE A PUSSY 🤏🤏🤏🤏

,,,,,.....Sorry, the avatar made me get back into character
Hey. Don’t bring Archspire into this. 😂

It's funny that people still talk shit about 5150s even though they've been used by some of the best metal producers/mixers/engineers on countless modern metal albums for the last 20 years.
Seriously.

If you play music that calls for that type of sound, they're affordable & it's stupidly easy to get a good enough tone to sound great in any context.

I feel like he been someone else on here before

Back