Don't be gay and buy a 5150....

Probably just a temp ban....

It's actually much worse, even more than a permanent ban.

He was....

esteban-music-20211124.jpg

Ask your doctor for Chuggobiotics. Should help regain control of the urges.*

*Not covered by all health plans. Side effects (may) include death and/or banishment.
Or self-medicate with Chuggahol.

I always try to have a 5150 in my herd . I have the stealth 6l6 100 watt atm.
I sold off two of the OG 120w heads back in the day, to fund other stupid purchases.

I finally bought my 3rd, and it's not going anywhere. It's a first gen 2x12 combo, which in most situations, I've found I actually like better than the head version.

Haha see my new avatar, chuggs won't be needing it anymore🤣

I lurking here for weeks and enjoy chugg playing and read very funny. It appear he your idol and you want be like him. Very honor of you to pay tribute.

However the case you not very original by this kind gesture. You continue to honour chugg after ban. I see many ban since week.

I just assumed he was mostly saying stuff in jest. Then again once I have a couple working amps I barely give a shit about gear so nothing really pisses me off except digital gear love threads. :LOL:

Perhaps dark humor very offend to people?

I lurking here for weeks and enjoy chugg playing and read very funny. It appear he your idol and you want be like him. Very honor of you to pay tribute.

However the case you not very original by this kind gesture. You continue to honour chugg after ban. I see many ban since week.

Perhaps dark humor very offend to people?

Hi chugg, glad you found yourself a sock - did you use Nord VPN to change your IP so you can pretend to be someone foreign? Smart guy.

It's actually much worse, even more than a permanent ban.

He was....

View attachment 343063

I laugh to this chugnoris when began to call esteban to glitchsteve. Legacy live on. I have many screenshot of funny discussion I share to my friend at sevenstring.org

I research for who esteban is after that and he actually good finger playing. He like classical version to crocodile dundee. 🐊

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
Do you enjoy also kabob for grill? This my super favorite mix to pasta. And listen to 5150 amplifier while eat.
I did once enjoy kabob for grill, until my ex girlfriend smashed my Lil' Weber up against my house after exploding in a fit of rage after she found out I had enrolled in an online throwing star academy.

I now prepare Suddenly Salads within the comfort of my own residence, along with a few sprinkles of imitation Bacon Bits.

I did once enjoy kabob for grill, until my ex girlfriend smashed my Lil' Weber up against my house after exploding in a fit of rage after she found out I had enrolled in an online throwing star academy.

I now prepare Suddenly Salads within the comfort of my own residence, along with a few sprinkles of imitation Bacon Bits.

So you are one who is boyfriend of nowyourplaywithpower ?? Salad suddenly? Like surprise to salad?

Kabob for grill is super favorite. 👌
You must marimate meats for minimum 9 hours. Believe me.

Could you chugg some of those wwe wrassler intro riffs for us with your noodle arms?

And then
stone-cold-steve-austin-stunner.gif

Back