Dr. Anthony Fauci confesses he 'made up' covid rules including 6 feet social distancing and masking kids

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1796589406561739115.html
1717435947692.png

1717435967720.png

1717436067499.png

I wish you would stay 6ft away from me! I don't need a study to tell me that :p

/mustworshipfauci

Every hive minded totalitarian posing as a tolerant and highly educated lib
Fauci is totally trustworthy he never went back on anything he said during COVID, not one thing..............and nothing has been proven wrong since....just those conspiracy types.

Last edited:
c'mon man, he's part of the system; i.e., above the law.

nothing will happen; maybe he'll get a fine, and job offers

Due to my work, I had no choice but to get the vaccine and first 2 boosters. I had zero reaction to the first jab, then I got noticeably sick after the 1st booster (red spotty rash like measles over my entire chest and back) and dam near went into anaphylaxis after the 2nd booster (same rash, but with swelling of the throat and difficulty breathing.)

I'll never get another vaccination again as long as I live.

Due to my work, I had no choice but to get the vaccine and first 2 boosters. I had zero reaction to the first jab, then I got noticeably sick after the 1st booster (red spotty rash like measles over my entire chest and back) and dam near went into anaphylaxis after the 2nd booster (same rash, but with swelling of the throat and difficulty breathing.)

I'll never get another vaccination again as long as I live.
I'm sorry you and many millions were coerced into getting these injections. There are many good doctors trying to help the vaccine injured and there are some things you can do to help yourself if you want to look into them.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/protocol/i-prevent-vaccine-injury/

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...PREVENT-Vaccine-Injury-Summary-2023-02-28.pdf

Last edited:
I just had my booster. I’m sure I could go ten rounds with Mike Tyson based on his current form.

this was a designed and elaborate plan to unseat Trump
wheres the fucking virus now. where is CNNs 24/7 death count
everything magically went away just like that? hmmmmmm
who ever died would have died anyway for whatever reason.
Covid did not kill the majority of them. only a small few that any virus would have killed died.

Covid did not kill the majority of them. only a small few that any virus would have killed died.

yup

Again people in the US think everything is about them. It was worldwide - it had nothing specifically to do with the US or Trump. The US politicised it though because they weaponise everything politically. I like how you think 1M+ people in the US alone is a small few.

Again people in the US think everything is about them. It was worldwide - it had nothing specifically to do with the US or Trump. The US politicised it though because they weaponise everything politically.
It was released, and then hyped up to instill fear. And highly profitable for a select few. Might as well schedule your quarterly boosters for the next five or ten years. $quirt $quirt $quirt

Back