Everybody Can Relax Now !

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
No like the “100% safe and effective” and guaranteed the vaccine will prevent you from getting covid.
I never heard anyone in any official capacity remotely imply those things.

Shit, a bunch of people still don’t understand how masks helped
Dude, there's been plenty of sound bites posted about the safe and effective. If you're that ignorant, hang it up now.
As for the masks? Wow...

I'd say most probably.
Do you think Fauci lied about it?
No way !

He's America's top doctor !

NNiaLuH.jpg

My next door neighbor of 20 years died from it very early. Younger guy than me.

The WHOLE gallon, didn't ya'?
that shit boggles my mind dude. From day one "slow the spread" never changed. The whole idea was no one thing is effective enough to be done alone. Wearing a mask around people helped prevent you from spreading it, keeping a reasonable distance from others helped keep you from spreading it, washing your hands helped keep you from spreading it, and a vaccine when available helped keep you from getting it.

it was all simple and I find absolutely none of it to be bullshit. the key word in all of that was "help". nothing was every billed as the miracle cure to this. I listen to you quiffs tell me I'm brainwashed by the mainstream media yet I've somehow I've missed all of the "lies that were spread to brainwash the masses."

that shit boggles my mind dude. From day one "slow the spread" never changed. The whole idea was no one thing is effective enough to be done alone. Wearing a mask around people helped prevent you from spreading it, keeping a reasonable distance from others helped keep you from spreading it, washing your hands helped keep you from spreading it, and a vaccine when available helped keep you from getting it.

it was all simple and I find absolutely none of it to be bullshit. the key word in all of that was "help". nothing was every billed as the miracle cure to this. I listen to you quiffs tell me I'm brainwashed by the mainstream media yet I've somehow I've missed all of the "lies that were spread to brainwash the masses."
Drink up buttercup!
Some schmuck wearing the same homemade diaper on their face for 8+ hours did them more harm then good.

Drink up buttercup!
Some schmuck wearing the same homemade diaper on their face for 8+ hours did them more harm then good.
what does that have to do with it's ineffectiveness to contain a virus?? stay on topic.
selfish people will never be on board with it because wearing a mask was a service to the people around you, it had no benefit to the wearer. that's a tough pill for some to swallow.

Back