Everybody Can Relax Now !

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
what does that have to do with it's ineffectiveness to contain a virus?? stay on topic.
selfish people will never be on board with it because wearing a mask was a service to the people around you, it had no benefit to the wearer. that's a tough pill for some to swallow.
Ah yes, harm yourself to help ME. :hys: :hys: :hys:
Also, while your at it, shove this experimental shit into your body multiple times, to help ME
Get the fuck outta here with that shit, Kool Aid

what does that have to do with it's ineffectiveness to contain a virus?? stay on topic.
selfish people will never be on board with it because wearing a mask was a service to the people around you, it had no benefit to the wearer. that's a tough pill for some to swallow.

You need to get the propaganda straight. They changed that statement about half way through and proclaimed that masks prevented the wearer from getting COVID.

I can come out of the dungeon now? Whew...okay. But I'm gonna keep the door cracked just a little bit...just in case I need to jump back in quickly.

actually the vaccine was largely meant to help protect oneself.
You're so programmed you don't even realize what you're saying.
They LITERALLY pushed the clot shot to "stop the spread to others"
Jesus, dude. You really do have a man bun don't you?

09kUORM.jpg

Well yea, if it helps prevent people from getting it, it in turns helps prevent people from spreading it.
Then close your anus! Never heard all the fuss about the pox crisis and telling the fudgepackers to plug it up at least until we “stop the spread”.

Back