Everybody Can Relax Now !

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
There is nothing to figure out. I just listen and learn from people that know more than me instead of random fucks on Twitter
H7wnATb.jpg

This is an honest question. Do you still wear a mask when you go out in public?
No. Haven't for a while. And never just wore one in general. Only in crowds and only while it was spreading like crazy

No that is just where a lot of people seem to get their information here. Especially the stupid completely unsubstantiated information
Oh, so you assume I get information from Twitter?

Oh, so you assume I get information from Twitter?
I don’t really know where you get your info. Anytime I ask anyone to back up anything they say here all I get is crickets. Sometimes a “do your own research” which is just retarded at this point.

I base my theory on many threads started here with the OP as a tweet

Where do you get your information ?

:unsure:
Sometimes my local newspaper, sometimes my local cable news. I did watch some NY and MA state press conferences during the lockdowns but not much national stuff.

I don’t really know where you get your info. Anytime I ask anyone to back up anything they say here all I get is crickets. Sometimes a “do your own research” which is just retarded at this point.

I base my theory on many threads started here with the OP as a tweet
What if told you my decisions were based on common sense and life experience?

No. Haven't for a while. And never just wore one in general. Only in crowds and only while it was spreading like crazy
I can’t remember the last time I wore a mask outside of a doctor’s office

You're so programmed you don't even realize what you're saying.
They LITERALLY pushed the clot shot to "stop the spread to others"
Jesus, dude. You really do have a man bun don't you?
Such a whiny bitch-boy. Lol

Back