Everybody Can Relax Now !

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
These guys fail to understand a virus is small yes, but it's contained in mucus droplets which aren't so small, and gets trapped in the masks.

Simpleton thinking from these guys, and when they combine in numbers they become overconfident. Dunning–Kruger effect.
Breaking news! The vaccine you got is no longer authorized for use. It was that good

These guys fail to understand a virus is small yes, but it's contained in mucus droplets which aren't so small, and gets trapped in the masks.

Simpleton thinking from these guys, and when they combine in numbers they become overconfident. Dunning–Kruger effect.
I just asked earlier “if masks don’t help then why have surgeons and doctors worn them for like a century” and the response was “yea well masks are bad for the wearer”

I think it’s cute that it takes like 6 of them to ineffectively prove a point to 1 of me lol. I feel like I’m bringing together people that society is leaving behind.

I just asked earlier “if masks don’t help then why have surgeons and doctors worn them for like a century” and the response was “yea well masks are bad for the wearer”

I think it’s cute that it takes like 6 of them to ineffectively prove a point to 1 of me lol. I feel like I’m bringing together people that society is leaving behind.
Doctors wear medical grade masks. Doctors change masks often because they are disposible. Doctors DON'T wear masks for 8 hours straight.
Understand now, Man Bun?

Doctors wear medical grade masks. Doctors change masks often because they are disposible. Doctors DON'T wear masks for 8 hours straight.
Understand now, Man Bun?
no, because it doesn't answer the question. why would they wear masks if they didn't keep shit from leaving their body and reaching the person they are next to?

no, because it doesn't answer the question. why would they wear masks if they didn't keep shit from leaving their body and reaching the person they are next to?
You absolutely sure that's the reason?

Remember when the flu suddenly disappeared for over a year and everything was diagnosed as Covid? 😂👌

Almost as if people were quarantining, and taking measure not to contract viruses. Yeah, it's really strange other viruses would be minimized too :hys:

Jesus Christ, when you guys communicate It's sooo clear how mentally broken you are. :ROFLMAO:

Really? So they wear gloves to keep from spreading things to people too?
well considering gloves keep shit in equally as good as keeping shit out, I reckon it serves both purposes.
unlike say a cloth mask that really only helps keep shit in

what else ya got? I love watching your wheels turn

IMG-7330.jpg

well considering gloves keep shit in equally as good as keeping shit out, I reckon it serves both purposes.
unlike say a cloth mask that really only helps keep shit in

what else ya got? I love watching your wheels turn
Oh, I forgot. You're super smart and so worldly.
Were you raised in a commune?

Oh, I forgot. You're super smart and so worldly.
Were you raised in a commune?

I was not.
I’ve barely been out of the northeast save for a few years in Philly

I’m just gonna assume you understand why doctors wear masks and that they do work so we can just keep it moving

Understand now, Man Bun?
Why do they wear them, was the question, whiny bitch-boy.

Back