Everybody Can Relax Now !

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
Sometimes my local newspaper, sometimes my local cable news. I did watch some NY and MA state press conferences during the lockdowns but not much national stuff.
GWPGwyO.jpg

You don’t watch the news. You watched editorialized horseshit. The news I watch reports “there will be new vaccine available on this date” “It will be available to these people first”

And that is it.

Show me documented cases of large amount did people getting sick from wearing masks. For your own benefit try and make the “illness” remotely significant compared to covid
Like the bronchitis my wife had for over a month straight?

Well yea, if it helps prevent people from getting it, it in turns helps prevent people from spreading it.

These guys fail to understand a virus is small yes, but it's contained in mucus droplets which aren't so small, and gets trapped in the masks.

Simpleton thinking from these guys, and when they combine in numbers they become overconfident. Dunning–Kruger effect.

These guys fail to understand a virus is small yes, but it's contained in mucus droplets which aren't so small, and gets trapped in the masks.

Simpleton thinking from these guys, and when they combined in numbers they become overconfident. Dunning–Kruger effect.
Doctor Squishy CuNtZ, at your disposal :hys: :hys:

Back