Fredrik Thordendal of Meshuggah plays the Meathead

• Thread starter Thread starter tokyo tapes
  • Start date Start date
JTyson":2ltiehqh said:
We all know what the guys from Meshuggah are capable of :rock: :rock: I doubt any of us pee-ons will ever accomplish half of what those guys have already done ;)

Gospel :yes:

JTyson":23dip9ee said:
Meh, cut him a little slack guys, he never said this was the end-all guitar tone, they found somthing on the CLEAN channel that sounded different and had some fun with it. We all know what the guys from Meshuggah are capable of :rock: :rock: I doubt any of us pee-ons will ever accomplish half of what those guys have already done ;)

True!!

JTyson":1dkbr336 said:
Meh, cut him a little slack guys, he never said this was the end-all guitar tone, they found somthing on the CLEAN channel that sounded different and had some fun with it. We all know what the guys from Meshuggah are capable of :rock: :rock: I doubt any of us pee-ons will ever accomplish half of what those guys have already done ;)
+1

Clawfinger":1mk38pta said:
Hey guys, I'm Jocke Skog and responsible for the falstudios youtube page. I got really surprised of all the "shame on him for making that amp sound bad" comments. Then I felt that it was an awesome display of my powers. To be able to make grown men cry like that. ;)

If you look to the right there's more "real" Meathead videos. We simply "broke the rules" (yeah right) of amp behaviour and made the clean channel sound awesome! And we had fun doing it, and that's the point. Having fun using the best gear in the world, right? :)

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask.

Hei, Jocke!
Jeg likte alltid det dere gjorde med Clawfinger. Den første plata var ofte hørt av naboene til meg og kompisene :D

ke2":2xu6plfz said:
Hei, Jocke!
Jeg likte alltid det dere gjorde med Clawfinger. Den første plata var ofte hørt av naboene til meg og kompisene :D

Tackar!
beerbuddies.gif

JTyson":1klbvikq said:

Can't believe it took this long to get a post like this, but 100% correct.

thats why I always say to each their own when it comes to tone.
If some guys think the clip sounded Incredible to them.... :thumbsup:

TO me.....it sounded like shit! :lol: :LOL:

But thats my opinion. ;)

Back