Good Morning Monkey Man

• Thread starter Thread starter Liquor Up Front
  • Start date Start date
If I had room for a big tv like that I’d be all over it, but it’s just not in the cards
Might not be the coolest but I have a 13" TV/VCR combo as a last resort. Probably no good for duck hunt but for the old cartridge games, the graphics look better on any CRT than the new flat screens. Unless there's some sort of converter I don't know about. I'd love to know.

It's pronounced "Boo-Teek".

:gethim:
giphy.gif

Which you 100% KNEW was me after less than 3 posts.
Why you lay the Donnie tag on all of these pretenders when you can see the real me coming for miles?
Confirms PLX nor Jack nor Funk'n Metal are Donnies. Thank you. See ya' around :D

Here is the thing: there are a lot of ways to detect VPN usage. IP logging, tracking cookies, device fingerprinting, VPN IP blacklists, you can even detect VPN usage if you know how to inspect the TCP/IP MTU/MSS configuration on packets arriving on a machine. Just to name a few.

Here is the other thing: all of the detection techniques have documented countermeasures that can be used to bypass detection.

Are VPNs detectable? Yes. Can malicious actors thwart detection? Yes. Can any site really block a user on a VPN? Not if the user knows what they are doing.
This

Plus I'm going to guess that forum mods do not have access to all the details but I could be wrong :dunno:

Seems a supermod or admin would have to approve a full perm ban/IP inspection. Don't know.

Question is, are the other 'alts' actually alternate account names? I hope not actually. Plus, I'm not here enough to actually care :lol:

OK, so I'm stunned by what I've heard (privately) directed towards me today. Talk about maliciousness, venom and even an agenda. :no:

Not going to dignify any of it but just want to thank Brother Japetus for having my back in this thread.

Three cheers for Brother Japetus! :cheers2:

I've seen the stuff you have built including pedals and it's always top shelf in every way imaginable . WTF happened with the above pedal , that pedal looks like something Stripped anus was working on .:confused:
It was a joke.

He was responding to:
"Is it returning the vintage epic "Trailer Park Sister Fister" ?"

It was a joke.

He was responding to:
"Is it returning the vintage epic "Trailer Park Sister Fister" ?"
I have a feeling he now thinks I criticized his work lol. They say sarcasm is difficult to detect online , if I had a nickel for every time I posted something as a joke but someone took it seriously I'd be sailing the high sea's on a yacht right now.

I have a feeling he now thinks I criticized his work lol. They say sarcasm is difficult to detect online , if I had a nickel for every time I posted something as a joke but someone took it seriously I'd be sailing the high sea's on a yacht right now.
Naw.. I found that image online and use it as a joke about guitar effects pedals.

giphy.gif

Naw.. I found that image online and use it as a joke about guitar effects pedals.

giphy.gif
I knew it had to be some kind of mistake , no way is that an authentic PLX build lol. Well , at least I was hoping it wasn't a PLX build because I didn't want to insult him , it just wasn't up to PLX's standards . Thank God PLX admitted it wasn't his . His silence freaked me out as I was starting to believe I really did insult him.

I knew it had to be some kind of mistake , no way is that an authentic PLX build lol. Well , at least I was hoping it wasn't a PLX build because I didn't want to insult him , it just wasn't up to PLX's standards . Thank God PLX admitted it wasn't his . His silence freaked me out as I was starting to believe I really did insult him.
I was busy stealing memes.

pHbcYG4.jpg

Back