GUITAR CONTEST ADVENTURE RPG

• Thread starter Thread starter NowYou'rePlayingWithPower
  • Start date Start date

With Dreams to be a Rockstar one day, you enter the pawnshop with $500 in your purse...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, you don't need to post a clip for this contest. That was just my drunk ass posting the clip for the showdown against chuggnorris. It's just an RPG game that will change up and I'll throw out random prizes as it goes on (guitars, tubes, maybe other stuff). If someone wants to participate they only need to select an path from the poll above. I'm mostly just trolling VB, due to all of his input on tone without tone verification is all. It'd be a waste of time to take any of it seriously. He can be a good guy, but he seems to have a chip on his shoulder over women for some reason. I dunno, none of my business, but he's more than welcome to participate, same with the others who don't care for me.
Oh ok. Yeah, it was a tad confusing :D

OK, well I voted then. I can't compete with Chuggy or yourself on playing but I can post lolz clips of my playing if we need any :LOL:

I don't personally care for VB's view on women as I view women as equals and sometimes better than men anyway :dunno: But I understand his believe system that somewhat guides his thought process, so we agree to disagree and smoke more peace pipes. ✌️

Dude, if you only knew the outcomes I have made for each selection.
Let's just say both you and 7704A are mind readers :oops:
Although, not exactly what y'all might think :ROFLMAO:

I may have an unfair advantage then, because it's basically my IRL origin story so far.

1000011252.png

1000011251.jpg

@Aynirar27 you can hate me (some of it justifiable) and still play. I know you funk'n want to.
At least you play and would make use of the prizes most likely.
Just no space posts to keep the trolls away.
:ROFLMAO:

Oh ok. Yeah, it was a tad confusing :D

OK, well I voted then. I can't compete with Chuggy or yourself on playing but I can post lolz clips of my playing if we need any :LOL:

I don't personally care for VB's view on women as I view women as equals and sometimes better than men anyway :dunno: But I understand his believe system that somewhat guides his thought process, so we agree to disagree and smoke more peace pipes. ✌️

Thinking he's trolling a bit, but also has some level of resentment.
I know that I can be a bitch sometimes, but I'm not all about everything having to be of the old world.
Mostly stuck around the 90s prob with my thought process, we can be unequally equal, is all.
I'm not PC in the slightest really, and have heard it all, so you have to reach pretty far to bug me.

I may have an unfair advantage then, because it's basically my IRL origin story so far.
Dude, you need to get on the piano with those digits!

@Aynirar27 you can hate me (some of it justifiable) and still play. I know you funk'n want to.
At least you play and would make use of the prizes most likely.
Just no space posts to keep the trolls away.
:ROFLMAO:
I don’t hate you. I just think PLX got in your ear.
I’m trying to move gear more than acquire it but here is a clip from earlier today. It’s eating me alive that I got lost in the middle a bit, but it was supposed to be a one take improvisation over a given backing track so I made the best of it.

Butt rock forever!

Notice the HPM100 speakers on the left
My bad I thought that was pasteurization equipment. I saw the hat on the rack and just figured you probably grew up in an Amish paradise. I was wondering why you were clean shaven though so that should've been the giveaway. I know the amish are big on beards.

It's that time again, Lady(me) and Gentlemen(you lvoley assholes).
If y'all recall last year I had given out some guitars, pickups, and some other shit like that illuminati pedal and I think some gift cards? I dunno, I'm deep into these Shillings (cider beer things, I shill not for free) and some purple stuff. Anyways... wait were we talking about, again? Oh yeah but um the Contest. Who like Role Playing Games? Fucking play this and win a guitar so that I have space to replace it. The prize is a guitar that you win. I have a bunch of them and um, fuck.
Well, like I said you can win one. Or maybe something else, I dunno. I have some cool shit laying around. But the thing is, I kind of want to not necessarily keep the prize(s?) a mystery, but I do want to keep them a mystery. Like have y'all played dungeons and dragons you fucking nerds? How many times can I say the word fuck before this goes to OTC? I don't want it there. Anyways, if you want to play than you can, but if you want to win you have to be North American. In the sense of like where you live, could give a fuck about your heritage. Unless you're like descended from a god or something. That would be cool. So, there's going to be prizes again, but I think I'll do like a weekly to monthly giveaway or whatever fits in with the game. I'm the gamemaster. I will control the story flow and you are a peasant who will make choices that may kill your peasant ass (in the game) off (in the game). Which as the gamemaster I will totally be fair, but firm, but also on a power trip. This is a long sentence. So, make your selection to start the adventure and you will be totally in my world. You must be 18 years old and have your social security number available to my cousin, the Prince of Nigeria, for redmption of prizes. Okay, I made that ast part up, but I just need a name and address to send the prize. Also, your mother's maiden name. You can't change your path, so select wisely. I'll prob give about a day or so for each event of the game for y'all to select your path. This is real in case you wonder. Also here's the clip for that other thread vs chugnorris that suppose to be at noon in case I'm still passed out. Sorry, it's kid of boring, ut I forgot about it than I needed to do it. Butt fuck you Chuggmuffin. Post a clip or you''ll never be a jerky salesmen, like your dream. Mods can play too. Anyways, i'm going tobed.

Edit: also just because you play doesn't that mean you'll win anything automatically just for playing. As gamemaster I will ultimately decide winners of any prizes and when those prizes happen and what those prizes are. Call me a BC Rich Bich, I dont care. You only have yourself to blame for making poor decisions in the game that you mostly have no control over. I'll update as my mind allows, so we'll just call the rules flexible for now, but entirely in my favor.

""

You could at least play the right chords in that bark at the moon ripoff. Turn the fuckin snare reverb down maybe I can hear the guitar..

These are the riffs you're saying are my huckleberry?

I'm sure most would agree because rig talk is like the court of law, a vagina is going to always persuade the room alot faster than the swinging dick will so... you could probably play a riff right now through a fart pedal and most these guys would say you won. 🤣🤣

The contest is for original riffs. Raw playing. Get on board or just stay in the kitchen booboo.

Back