GUITAR CONTEST ADVENTURE RPG

• Thread starter Thread starter NowYou'rePlayingWithPower
  • Start date Start date

With Dreams to be a Rockstar one day, you enter the pawnshop with $500 in your purse...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You could at least play the right chords in that bark at the moon ripoff. Turn the fuckin snare reverb down maybe I can hear the guitar..

These are the riffs you're saying are my huckleberry?

I'm sure most would agree because rig talk is like the court of law, a vagina is going to always persuade the room alot faster than the swinging dick will so... you could probably play a riff right now through a fart pedal and most these guys would say you won. 🤣🤣

The contest is for original riffs. Raw playing. Get on board or just stay in the kitchen booboo.

Weird. I don't even know that song off the top of my head, tbh. I can see the first bit a little after thinking about it, but I assume you only made it like 20 seconds in, like most of your encounters with the fairer of us. :ROFLMAO: Sounds like you need to eq your playback device. Pretty sure more members here look down on me than not, so that's doubtful. Anyways, it's been fun. See ya around, Chuggmuffin. ❤️

Weird. I don't even know that song off the top of my head, tbh. I can see the first bit a little after thinking about it, but I assume you only made it like 20 seconds in, like most of your encounters with the fairer of us. :ROFLMAO: Sounds like you need to eq your playback device. Pretty sure more members here look down on me than not, so that's doubtful. Anyways, it's been fun. See ya around, Chuggmuffin. ❤️
Listen. To you and all women. If you cant get off in 20 seconds like the rest of us, we must consider the possibility that it is your shit that is broken

Wait is the contest about riffs? I must have missed that. I thought we were just role playing our decisions
No, not about the riffage. Your second sentence is correct. I was suppose to have a "showdown" or something with chugg at noon, and knew I was probably going to be passed out from drinking, so I posted it here :ROFLMAO:

Wait, should we just metal riff now? I don't know where this RPG is headed!!

No, not about the riffage. Your second sentence is correct. I was suppose to have a "showdown" or something with chugg at noon, and knew I was probably going to be passed out from drinking, so I posted it here :ROFLMAO:

Okay, that makes more sense

I've posted so much of my own music and clips of my playing on rig talk, at this point i'm way more interested in the RPG

I've posted so much of my own music and clips of my playing on rig talk, at this point i'm way more interested in the RPG
I would challenge you to a riff war, but my mills is unloaded and i would have to use an acoustic

I think we should be leveling up our defense against magicka or something

I would challenge you to a riff war, but my mills is unloaded and i would have to use an acoustic
It's all good, I don't wanna set up my recording stuff anyways, i'm exhausted

honestly I feel like most RTers would prefer your style of riffs, even though i'm more technical and stuff

Nah, we're getting an explorer because that's how you get a GF and add a healer to your party. DUH

Ive never done the rpg thing. Do i need a wig? I have been looking at this one
1000002077.png

It's all good, I don't wanna set up my recording stuff anyways, i'm exhausted

honestly I feel like most RTers would prefer your style of riffs, even though i'm more technical and stuff

Nah, we're getting an explorer because that's how you get a GF and add a healer to your party. DUH
You would destroy me, but i would have fun

Back