Heaven and Hell & Mob Rules

• Thread starter Thread starter SQUAREHEAD
  • Start date Start date
Me too. I like Sabbath with Ozzy well enough. My parents played Black Sabbath, Sabotage, and Master of Reality when I was a little kid. However, Dio Sabbath is like a different (and much better) band. Heaven & Hell is my favorite Sabbath album, and it's not even close. It's such a shame that we didn't get another 5 or 6 albums from the Dio era.
You bastard, my parents were playing Merle Haggard, Alabama, etc. and you had Sabbath in the house, lol.

Early Black Sabbath was hippie music ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The last three 70’s Ozzy BS albums definitely had hippie elements creeping in. Gone was the sinister element, replaced by drugged out and borderline happy vibes. The RJD and IG albums corrected that nonsense.

Born Again is a masterpiece
Hopefully there really is a remix coming soon 🔥

Tony talked about it a while back, in fact, he’s been talking about it for years, but a short time ago he was really eager to do it.

Has anyone heard anything recent about this?
I’d love to have that album with good sonic quality.

The last three 70’s Ozzy BS albums definitely had hippie elements creeping in. Gone was the sinister element, replaced by drugged out and borderline happy vibes. The RJD and IG albums corrected that nonsense.
Symptom of the Universe is definitely not hippie. I agree with you though about a lot of Sabotage and the last two albums I never paid attention to. Technical ecstasy I heard once and never listened to it again. I don’t consider those albums early Sabbath.

I also agree the Dio lineup is much better than that crap. My first sabbath album, as I previously mentioned, was Heaven and Hell. I also had Live Evil which is amazing.

As for Ozzy I’ll go as far as to say if it wasn’t for Randy Rhoads and Bob Daisley Ozzy would have faded into obscurity.

Back