How many of you believe the Earth is flat? Go.......

• Thread starter Thread starter Racerxrated
  • Start date Start date
we're going to need the experts on this:

peabody-sherman.jpg

I agree that Jesus was not white.

The earth also curves at 8” per mile

Wow, you really can't admit when you are wrong. Typical golden boy, always thinks he's right. Go dance with the stars because for all your science bluster you don't even know the full story on the crap you talk. SQUARED.

Wow, you really can't admit when you are wrong. Typical golden boy, always thinks he's right. Go dance with the stars because for all your science bluster you don't even know the full story on the crap you talk. SQUARED.
Some of these guys are belligerently ignorant.

How many of you believe Tony Hawk doesn't exist.. that's just what Bill Gates looks like when he's really stoned.

🚬

He's beyond that. He's smug. Probably on a job site mumble cursing under his breath changing out some rich dudes generator, all pissed off now, lol
Just imagine: a proper yankee being corrected by a deplorable. Dang that stings.

I got blood flow like a creek overflowing it's banks in the springtime buddy thanks to not being an experimental pincushion. I thought people were supposed to get compensated for those kind of studies.
Let me know your thoughts on this...

I am type O- blood, Universal Donor.
For anyone who might not know, O- can go into everyone, trauma patients who cant answer questions etc. but I can only have O- as well as others with the same blood type as me.

I donate blood every 10-12 weeks.

I got the jab and have been boosted.

Red Cross still likes getting my blood.

Am I protecting everyone from Covid with my blood?
Am I giving the jab to people who might not have wanted it?

He's beyond that. He's smug. Probably on a job site mumble cursing under his breath changing out some rich dudes generator, all pissed off now, lol
I wish!!
it's a paperwork day unfortunately.

Just imagine: a proper yankee being corrected by a deplorable. Dang that stings.
Yeah, Mr. East Coast educated by a dumbass Texan like me. He sure looks whip smart now. Am I surprised? No. He's a stereotypical Masshole. Knows everything about nothing. When you let people pump your head full of shit in a school this is the kind of mistake you make. If he would just admit it now I'll let it all go. But he's got pride, big pride. I doubt that'll happen. Like I said, SMUG.

For anyone who might not know, O- can go into everyone, trauma patients who cant answer questions etc. but I can only have O- as well as others with the same blood type as me.

I don't believe in blood donation. It's evil. I know, you aren't surprised. I'm not an organ donor either, also evil.

Screen Shot 2023-12-07 at 11.48.48 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2023-12-07 at 11.48.12 AM.jpg

Back