How many of you believe the Earth is flat? Go.......

• Thread starter Thread starter Racerxrated
  • Start date Start date
No, but if there's a hermit crab inside the shell, you can hear what it sounds like to have a hermit crab chew on your ear.

:unsure:
No offense but if a hermit crab is chewing my ear he makes a lousy hermit.

I had a girlfriend once who if I put my ear by her leg I could smell the ocean. It's a dang mysterious world we live in.

DUDE, LOOK INTO IT!!!
v5fHF3i.jpg

I’ve never related to Joe Rogan so much in my life lol
When he and Eddie discuss this stuff it's just priceless.
I truly love Eddie, he's so passionate about his conspiracy theories. I'm a conspiracy theorist at heart and I truly get where Eddie is coming from. He is sincere and unintentionally ends up being more entertaining than he means to be.
Not to mention he's funny as fuck. And he's a musician.

When he and Eddie discuss this stuff it's just priceless.
I truly love Eddie, he's so passionate about his conspiracy theories. I'm a conspiracy theorist at heart and I truly get where Eddie is coming from. He is sincere and unintentionally ends up being more entertaining than he means to be.
Not to mention he's funny as fuck. And he's a musician.
Just because I can’t help myself, the earth curves like 8 inches per mile. So over 100 miles it’s more like 60 feet not 6,000

no, that is wildly incorrect. it makes zero sense why you would even square it.
Do I really need to link Dan the "it's science" man a curvature calculator? This is pathetic cause you are supposed to be the face of science at rig talk. Now get your ass out there and do a damn google search and then apologize to me for wrecking science.

100km=785meters of curve, approx. 60 miles approx 2400 feet of curvature.

https://earthcurvature.com/

And now you see how dumb your ball earth theory looks on a flat piece of paper when you crunch the numbaz.

Back