How many of you believe the Earth is flat? Go.......

• Thread starter Thread starter Racerxrated
  • Start date Start date
That's due to something called gravitational force. Look it up. Then look it down, left, then right because it's effects are everywhere.
That's just what the big "spherical earth" companies want you to think.

R4gmhSj.jpg

Water sits level but not when it's wrapped carefully around a wildly spinning ball like a new Brunswick crown jewel under the tree covered in gift wrap. Then it can curve. Water curves. Amazing. That makes so much dang sense. Curved water. I wonder if they sell it at the gas station? I don't think they do. I could get rich marketing something like that to globe heads.
Gravity is the spiritual glue that binds us.
tumblr_msqud2nQ2X1s9816mo1_500-846503776.gif

Tell me more about this invisible force that keeps us from flying off the spinning ball.
According to some book, it was created by another invisible force whose dedicated believers keep us from progressing as a species.

Don't let his lizard brain thoughts interrupt your critical thinking. Water can curve bro. Ever shot a squirt gun. PROOF! SCIENCE!!!!!!
We have high sensitivity lasers and other measuring equipment. I would like to see a demo of some curved water. Ya know, a science experiment.

We have high sensitivity lasers and other measuring equipment. I would like to see a demo of some curved water. Ya know, a science experiment.
I get tired of people like you who demand proof of every cotton picking thing. If you'd shut up and listen for five flippin' minutes you could hear the water curving.

Back