How many of you believe the Earth is flat? Go.......

• Thread starter Thread starter Racerxrated
  • Start date Start date
Greta_Potato_Fetal_Alcohol_Syndrome_Thunberg.png
f738d88444cc429c9f4fdd0bcf47d066.png
Greta Thunberg Pay More Taxes.jpg
Hang_in_Greta.png
facemorph-hkql.jpg
badgreta-3883948.jpg

it would be nice if it was that simple
Most things are simple, including this topic. Climate stuff Is pure alarmism for the easily frightened. In the 70's they said an ice age was coming. Then in the 80's they said the hole in the ozone would cause global warming. Then when none of their stupid predictions happened they started just saying "climate change". Now they've tried to repackage it with new language "climate crisis" "climate emergency". A decade and a half ago they said we had less than ten years. I'm still here!!!!

Conclusion: climate science is quackery but the people who believe it provide part of the scientific community a comfortable living. But no doubt you'll still claim the sky is still gonna fall. You'll believe anything you're told. .

Have you ever noticed the morons who say we are destroying the planet won't get off their ass and walk to work, or line dry their laundry, or use compost piles instead of just dumping in the trash to be incinerated or do anything real but run their mouth to make an attempt to be more "green"?.

That's why I reject their mierda. All talk, no walk. Losers who use it as poker to stick in the eye of people they disdain. It's all political, not reality.

I like how all the 'scientific' answers are simple when they support your narrative but get 'complicated' when they go against it.

“More CO2 equals more plants” is overly simple, especially when talking about farming. I cant imagine any farmer ever said after a poor crop “man if there was only more carbon dioxide!”
It isn’t a limiting factor for farming

Most things are simple, including this topic. Climate stuff Is pure alarmism for the easily frightened. In the 70's they said an ice age was coming. Then in the 80's they said the hole in the ozone would cause global warming. Then when none of their stupid predictions happened they started just saying "climate change". Now they've tried to repackage it with new language "climate crisis" "climate emergency". A decade and a half ago they said we had less than ten years. I'm still here!!!!

Conclusion: climate science is quackery but the people who believe it provide part of the scientific community a comfortable living. But no doubt you'll still claim the sky is still gonna fall. You'll believe anything you're told. .

You are mad at buzzwords, we get it

“More CO2 equals more plants” is overly simple, especially when talking about farming. I cant imagine any farmer ever said after a poor crop “man if there was only more carbon dioxide!”
It isn’t a limiting factor for farming

Then why do people running greenhouses routinely pipe Co2 into them? Answer: plants grow better with Co2.

Except that I didn’t say any of the ones you used lol
You've used terms like climate change before. It's part of your vocabulary.

I also find it amazing that the biggest greeny bullshit artists live int eh most expensive areas, in larger than average homes, and consume more energy on average. Wannabe Al Gores.

You've used terms like climate change before. It's part of your vocabulary.

I also find it amazing that the biggest greeny bullshit artists live int eh most expensive areas, in larger than average homes, and consume more energy on average. Wannabe Al Gores.
Well my house is 1100 square feet counting the garage that doesn’t fit a car

Well my house is 1100 square feet counting the garage that doesn’t fit a car

Nice. I have 1000 if I count the loft but 700 on the ground floor. I don't give a dang about the environment beyond fools cutting down all the forests (climate man bill gates proposal for a solution) or polluting water supplies. I built small to live cheap. How is your electric bill in the summer?

Back