How many of you believe the Earth is flat? Go.......

• Thread starter Thread starter Racerxrated
  • Start date Start date
All you guys are wrong.

k1wh4Rp.jpg
“Donut earth” has a following

View attachment 269952
When a Daddy hotdog earth and a Mommy donut earth share a special hug, that’s how new planets are made. Forget that …and on the 1st - 8th day crap.

Chinese weather balloons in North American skies

Wildfires

OMG

They're not weather monitoring balloons

They're weather making balloons

Listening to Genesis is like watching Quantum Leap at Grandpa's house because he only got three channels with the rabbit ears and that is what was on. Not exactly my favorite memory.
Agreed. And that video in particular was disturbing to me as a young man. Hell even now as a middle aged man.

Awww.....now show me on your Putin blow up doll where I hurt your feelings.
You didn't bring any content though and normally you have in prior threads where you looked with general disdain on those who disagreed with an official narrative. (The vax threads)

You didn't bring any content though and normally you have in prior threads where you looked with general disdain on those who disagreed with an official narrative. (The vax threads)
Well, every time I look up a 'supposed' medical study that you anti-vaxxers post, I notice there's only 1 study. Which doesn't prove anything because a study has to be repeatable. Then, the study comes from some unsubstantiated source that has NEVER done a study in the past. Or, the 1 study suggests that there's a 1/100th of 1 percent chance of something adverse happening, which is obviously EXTREMELY rare.
Ok, fine, I don't expect you to change your opinion on it...you are set in your ways, as are most people.

Then, the 'fake moon landing' thread which is comical to me, almost beyond belief. Some of you anti vaxxers are just straight up conspiracy addicts! It's very entertaining.

So, now I start a thread that simply asks, who here believes in the flat earth? With all the conspiracy nut jobs out there, I don't think it's too silly to ask that question.

It gets to the point here, that when I read some of the threads posted I laugh so damn hard I get the hiccups. I mean, are you people that blockheaded? I literally show some of my co workers what I'm dealing with, and they get a good laugh too.
Sorry, just the way I see it.

Going by how much they like to show it off like some shiny new toy, I swear it seems like all these nut jobs only learned of, and added, the word ‘narrative’ to their vernacular in 2020. Narrative this, narrative that. Yeah yeah, everything is a narrative, including the daily local weather forecast.

Back