I Guess These Are Actually Real (Evil Pumpkin)

• Thread starter Thread starter PurityS.L.G
  • Start date Start date
All right, who did this? Lol

https://reverb.com/item/76173974-fo...pumpkin-jason-frankhouser-signature-amplifier

IMG_7323.png

What idiot is going to pay a markup when they already said they're doing another batch in December?

They had this at $2999 before hyping up the pre-sale. Now it's $3999..

They had this at $2999 before hyping up the pre-sale. Now it's $3999..

They had it at $2999 pre-COVID when they talked about it 3? years ago. I haven't seen a posted price lower than $3999 once the actual listings were live. I know some people were making assumptions given an old financing link, but it hasn't been mentioned lower than the current price anywhere since it came alive again this year.

I don't like the $3999 price, but like everything else it's more expansive than pre-COVID lol

What you have to wonder about that listing is did he take it down until after the current batch sells out or did some poor idiot buy it at an inflated price before the current batch went live...

I feel like for $4k the front faceplate should have number maskings for the knobs. Still looks like a prototype without them 🤷‍♂️
To me the clips sound just like my Satan . How I set it up

I feel like for $4k the front faceplate should have number maskings for the knobs. Still looks like a prototype without them 🤷‍♂️
The $175 shipping is horse shit too. I'm sure they're paying nowhere near that to ship from Kentucky, (I assume the same place their pedals come from). Any way to squeeze a few more bucks..

It's like dealers on Reverb all selling the same item new with free shipping, (like 90% of dealers do), and you have those 10% that want $99 shipping on top.

The $175 shipping is horse shit too. I'm sure they're paying nowhere near that to ship from Kentucky, (I assume the same place their pedals come from). Any way to squeeze a few more bucks..

It's like dealers on Reverb all selling the same item new with free shipping, (like 90% of dealers do), and you have those 10% that want $99 shipping on top.

I'm sure that covers the cost of getting it shipped from UK too. Last few amps I've shipped have been over $150, but they were high $ and I double box so the box is larger.

Matter of taste IMHO. I like knobs without markings, don't need any numbers.

Whats a Larry Ive heard its a great amp
[/QUOT

Larry makes great amps .i have not got mine yet . @RedPlated and @alund can you gives give him clips and explain the Larry’s you have .not a lot of people have them . But fuck me iced earth use them and their tones so good .

There was once an amp company named Krank.

And then, these are called "Evil Pumpkin".

I mean... I guess some amp makers don't want to name their amps to sell?

One of the kemper profiles I like is labeled “Cameron pumpkin” or something like that. Did that dude make one too?

Back