I must be going off the deep end...

:|::QBB:
Telephant":0d62c said:

Wow. I just said the same shit and I didnt even read your post. This band sucks ass. :lol:
Why though? If its just not your thing , thats cool but Ive heard that they are tight as hell live.

Its nothing that I would listen to on a regular basis but they definitely have some catchy stuff IMO...

STEEL KAGE":d1bf2 said:
:|::QBB: Why though?

Well to me at least, its just generic hard rock where every single song sounds the same because its based on a certain formula. Its about as watered down as it gets IMO. :o

nothing wrong with liking them, but for me, the mere sound of them makes me cringe. :D

carlygtr56":b360d said:

Kinda like when
I watched you mono vidcam showcase.
Nothing but a sweaty punk, thinking he was good, yet sucked huge amounts of cock

Give it up you crippled fuck I already own you and everyone knows it. :lol:

carlygtr56":ea918 said:

Really? in your mind I guess.
You PLAY like a cripple :lol:

I'm still waiting for you to post some decent shit. Less talk....put up faggot.

Maybe it's time to put a gun in your mouth, punkass bitch

Still crying like a bitch. You pathetic bastard. When is the last time your worthless ass actually got laid? Im guessing years. You have a pathetic existance, and my life rules. And I laugh hysterically about that because I am able to rub it in your face.

Keep crying pussy, you still suck at life. :lol:

Gainfreak":5b064 said:
Fag.

I like them to so I must be tasting the cock with you

LOL Ralphie!! :D
I was going to ask you what the small print at the bottom said, and I actually had my friggin magnifying glass up to my screen here....but I can see it now with the quote box up!! :D

And Kage....no problem here with NB....Corporate rock yes...but so what...their having a blast and laughing all the way to the bank!!

david simpson":92f62 said:

LOL Ralphie!! :D
I was going to ask you what the small print at the bottom said, and I actually had my friggin magnifying glass up to my screen here....but I can see it now with the quote box up!! :D

And Kage....no problem here with NB....Corporate rock yes...but so what...their having a blast and laughing all the way to the bank!!

:hys: :D :hys:

Telephant":747a8 said:

Wow. I just said the same shit and I didnt even read your post. This band sucks ass. :lol:
Damn right they do. How much does a band have to suck in order for 2 people in complete different areas of the country to have the exact same beat them to death with their own shoe thought?

carlygtr56":747a8 said:

You're flapping your vagina, but got nothing. Laugh like a retard, that's par for the course with you.
When people have to type over and over how their life rules...it usually doesn't. I rub my playing in your face, son. you got nothing remotely on par, remember that. Punkass bitch

The chick I hang with smokes your ass on guitar as well.

Women let you around them? :confused:

Anyway...Say what you will about the songs, but they are tight as fuck live, and Kroeger's one hell of a guitarist to boot.

carlygtr56":54a42 said:

You're flapping your vagina, but got nothing. Laugh like a retard, that's par for the course with you.
When people have to type over and over how their life rules...it usually doesn't. I rub my playing in your face, son. you got nothing remotely on par, remember that. Punkass bitch

The chick I hang with smokes your ass on guitar as well.

You just keep comming back with the weakest cut downs. You are horrible at this Carl. And I find it hard to believe you actually hang out with females, you know considering your entire world revolves around social ineptitude.

The great thing is, I dont really have to say anything to you to make you look like the self absorbed cocksucker you are. You do it all by yourself. :thumbsup:

Telephant":cea51 said:

You just keep comming back with the weakest cut downs. You are horrible at this Carl. And I find it hard to believe you actually hang out with females, you know considering your entire world revolves around social ineptitude.

The great thing is, I dont really have to say anything to you to make you look like the self absorbed cocksucker you are. You do it all by yourself. :thumbsup:

Target that Explosion and Fire!

carlygtr56":f5ed4 said:

You never come back with any decent example backing up your vagina mouth.
Don't worry so much who I hang out with...worry that you can't back your rectum mouth up, faggot.

and who gives a fuck what YOU think about me? i certainly don't.
i'm waiting to hear you play. you ran your gaped mouth, now start putting up, you yellow braying bitch.

Which is it? A Vagina mouth, or a rectum mouth? I can't keep up.

carlygtr56":393e3 said:
Shea's mom sent me that one. not a bad lookin' woman

Well I guess it's not hard to see why some women will let you around them. Your taste is worse then the common bucktooth hillbilly.

Back