I told Reverb to f#ck off today, put my money where my mouth is.

• Thread starter Thread starter GJgo
  • Start date Start date
I have a friend who had one just like mine but with the eagle inlays. About a month ago he listed it for $4900 and it sold in 15 minutes for $4700. Hannys are the best damn metal guitar ever made, they'll always be hot!

This is straight ass.

Its a fuckin collectors’ item, anyone who knows ESPs and Slayer knows what this is worth.

What a bunch of fuckin morons.

More people have been killed in the name of Christianity than by nazis. What about the rising sun guitar and the barbaric treatment of Koreans and Chinese from the Imperial Japan. The problem is not that it’s offensive, but rather people get offended over everything. Yeah, life and history sucks. No one getting hurt by that guitar.

More people have been killed in the name of Christianity than by nazis. What about the rising sun guitar and the barbaric treatment of Koreans and Chinese from the Imperial Japan. The problem is not that it’s offensive, but rather people get offended over everything. Yeah, life and history sucks. No one getting hurt by that guitar.
Exactly. And what about the 29 listings for Kamikaze items? What a crock of shit....

Last edited:
Hypocritical of them.

This is ok?

https://reverb.com/item/34490773-cargoleni-hammer-and-sickle-red-pink-white
Something like 150 million people perished as a direct result of Bolshevik/Communist regimes in the 20th century. Millions of muslims are in concentration camps right now.

Send them this:

It’s all so tiresome...

...and folks wonder why Lemmy’s apartment looked this:

98267fa821dd2e718d2ed83761445673.jpg

It’s outrageous.

Just looked at the guitar. Help me here...how does the 'H' resemble Nazi symbolism? As in Hitler? And the Nazis didn't even really create their symbol - they stole it. It had been a symbol (at least similar) long before the Nazis as far as I know.

Indus Valley Civilization

The symbol is found in the archeological remains of the Indus Valley Civilization and Samarra, as well as in early Byzantine and Christian artwork. The right-facing swastika (卐) was adopted by several organizations in pre–World War I Europe, and later by the Nazi Party and Nazi Germany before World War II.

Just looked at the guitar. Help me here...how does the 'H' resemble Nazi symbolism? As in Hitler? And the Nazis didn't even really create their symbol - they stole it. It had been a symbol (at least similar) long before the Nazis as far as I know.

Indus Valley Civilization

The symbol is found in the archeological remains of the Indus Valley Civilization and Samarra, as well as in early Byzantine and Christian artwork. The right-facing swastika (卐) was adopted by several organizations in pre–World War I Europe, and later by the Nazi Party and Nazi Germany before World War II.

Check out Robert Sepehr on YouTube.

6384a21872201bf9621945fb80a85efb.jpg

Help is on the way dude. The Pussy Melter censorship and the price hikes in July were my last straws. Been at it everyday the last 5 months building an open site, hopefully a better place. I’m soft launching in about a week and I’ll do a post then, but here’s the site in development. Feel free to kick the tires.

https://staging.tonefind.com/

You can create an account, it’s just test data, you’ll need a real email address to verify the account, but otherwise you can put in dummy data everywhere. If you want to test and simulate buy, sales and TRADES, you can use this bogus credit card info:
Credit card # 4000 0566 5566 5556

Checking:
Routing # 110000000
Account # 000123456789

Here is my official code of conduct Policy:
“ToneFind does not believe in any form of censorship to the extent it does not violate local, state or federal laws.”

^ That's so awesome man.

Best of luck to you and everyone who uses it. :cheers:

Kicked Reverb to the curb a while back. They can (and do) suck it. I can move and acquire most items here or TGP anyway.

Sorry for your ordeal GJgo. Looking forward to stratjackets site.

Have never bought or sold anything in reverb and never will, what a fucking waste that site is.

Never had any problems with eBay and i think the selection's usually larger there than on reverb + no PC crap.

Nothing on the guitar that even remotely resembles nazis. Imo none of the slayer models have anything like that in them.

Just to play devils' advocate here (and predictably I'm going to get shit for this post by some of our classy members here)...but the Slayer imagery is VERY nazi-esque for the vast majority of ppl, even for many that know Slayer more deeply. I'm a die hard slayer fan and I get the bands idea, and even for me that shit makes me cringe.

HH with a knife through it that coincidentally looks like the SS symbol?
The Eagle symbol?
Official fan club named the Slaytanic Wehrmacht with a Stahlhelm wearing skull as the mascot?
Come on now....how can you be surprised that ppl take offense to it?! Hitler himself would be blushing trying to justify the coincidence or whatever this is.

I'm not commenting on whether it is right or wrong for Reverb to de-list any items w/ Nazi-esque iconography, or whether Slayer are Nazis (I don't believe they are, for the record), but unless you have your head stuck firmly up your ass you must realize the connotations of such imagery to many ppl, and shouldn't be surprised if Reverb or any other retailer doesn't want to touch this with a 10 foot pole.

The whole issue of selective enforcement is another matter....

Help is on the way dude. The Pussy Melter censorship and the price hikes in July were my last straws. Been at it everyday the last 5 months building an open site, hopefully a better place. I’m soft launching in about a week and I’ll do a post then, but here’s the site in development. Feel free to kick the tires.

https://staging.tonefind.com/

You can create an account, it’s just test data, you’ll need a real email address to verify the account, but otherwise you can put in dummy data everywhere. If you want to test and simulate buy, sales and TRADES, you can use this bogus credit card info:
Credit card # 4000 0566 5566 5556

Checking:
Routing # 110000000
Account # 000123456789

Here is my official code of conduct Policy:
“ToneFind does not believe in any form of censorship to the extent it does not violate local, state or federal laws.”

Signed up! Stoked for you to get this off the ground man.

Back