• Start date Start date
WGAF":vf4lg1cd said:
JackTripper":vf4lg1cd said:
Picasso":vf4lg1cd said:
And if you really think that Mexico was supposed to sign a check for "border wall", then you really are a bunch of dumbasses.

I think the only tools that really believed it were the fools that voted for him. Ya just proved my point :yes:

Hold on, let's get some FACTS & perspective out on the table.

Obama & congress signed off on the wall being built WELL before Trump got into office.

If Hilary had won it was HER job to put up the wall as it is Trumps today.

Also, the military are in place to protect the homeland which means borders. If the wall is a joke what are the Dems going to do with ALL the military if they get in with NO BORDERS? What about the Pentagon and all associated budgets if no borders are in place?

How ANY military person can vote Dem is beyond comprehension. My understanding is those who join the military want to and are there to protect the US. Without borders you need NO military. Are people THAT dumb?

Facts? Gaslight much? :lol: :LOL:

To best of my recollection: Obama nor any member of the Clinton family, including the name of their silly fucking dog...whatever that was..ever promised a wall that Mexico would pay for......

Do you seriously want me to roll the campaign video promises?

Dear JackOff ( :D ), I agree they didn't say Mexico would pay for it

Yes, welcome to the United States. Thanks for info most have already figured out here. What country do you live in? Please share.

We crazy Americans always appreciate the advice of foreigners. Thanks. :2thumbsup:

Thanks you very welcoming host, I live in Manhattan.
:lol: :LOL:

WGAF":34ilu0yk said:
JackTripper":34ilu0yk said:
Picasso":34ilu0yk said:
And if you really think that Mexico was supposed to sign a check for "border wall", then you really are a bunch of dumbasses.

I think the only tools that really believed it were the fools that voted for him. Ya just proved my point :yes:

Hold on, let's get some FACTS & perspective out on the table.

Obama & congress signed off on the wall being built WELL before Trump got into office.

If Hilary had won it was HER job to put up the wall as it is Trumps today.

Also, the military are in place to protect the homeland which means borders. If the wall is a joke what are the Dems going to do with ALL the military if they get in with NO BORDERS? What about the Pentagon and all associated budgets if no borders are in place?

How ANY military person can vote Dem is beyond comprehension. My understanding is those who join the military want to and are there to protect the US. Without borders you need NO military. Are people THAT dumb?

Facts? Gaslight much? :lol: :LOL:

To best of my recollection: Obama nor any member of the Clinton family, including the name of their silly fucking dog...whatever that was..ever promised a wall that Mexico would pay for......

Do you seriously want me to roll the campaign video promises?

Dear JackOff ( :D ), I agree they didn't say Mexico would pay for it

Yes, welcome to the United States. Thanks for info most have already figured out here. What country do you live in? Please share.

We crazy Americans always appreciate the advice of foreigners. Thanks. :2thumbsup:

Thanks you very welcoming host, I live in Manhattan.

Manhattan was stolen from indigenous people for a song. I think we should give it back... :D Either people are fully woke or not. No half woke bullshit. :lol: :LOL:

Jesus I about blew a fucking gasket when I read this!!! :gethim:

Black man kneeling on e crying white 2 year old baby with BLACK LIVES MATTER banner on the bottom.

BLM now MF

https://news.yahoo.com/ohio-man-custody ... 30602.html

Seriously?? really???

Fucking assholes in this world.

If I seen that guy I would beat him within a inch of his life. :yes:

Looks like a muslim, that's enough to beat the life out of the mutha ficker

See how this shit plays out. Minorities always fuckn with the white man like they are testing our patience.

panhead":35or1y07 said:
Looks half black/white to me.
But that's gotta be one of the shittiest things I have seen. :doh:
And I have seen a lot of shit thru all my years in the military. :doh:

Mailman1971":1e6sgxcj said:
panhead":1e6sgxcj said:
Looks half black/white to me.
But that's gotta be one of the shittiest things I have seen. :doh:
And I have seen a lot of shit thru all my years in the military. :doh:
Military or not. Let us all not forget who the premium racist is - Under-Tech Under-Cover. :)

The 1st 15 seconds (pandering) is enough gibberish Jibba Jabber dinosaur doll to uncover not only this bastard's obvious dementia it clearly exposes his disdain for clarity as a crusty old career-racist pig.

:)

This isn't like the last time we voted where we had to chose the lesser of two evils. We know what Trump will do based on what he's done so far. He's far out performed my expectations of him and his ego. I'm 100% behind him as my president.

Biden is a slease bag and more. He's the Quid Quo Pro on video that the Democrats craved!!!! All on Tape!!! His dealings with China are horrendous to say the least. Did anyone else notice he's gone from crazy uncle Joe to "that poor guy's not all there"? He tells a black guy he's not black if he doesn't vote for him. That's mother fucking racist right fucking there, in your eyes and ears, right there. See it? Hear it? That is racism.

We're electing the most powerful person in the world to lead us and only a spiteful derranged idiot would consider voting for an Alzheimer patient as their president.

Markedman":308sxpj7 said:
This isn't like the last time we voted where we had to chose the lesser of two evils. We know what Trump will do based on what he's done so far. He's far out performed my expectations of him and his ego. I'm 100% behind him as my president.

Biden is a slease bag and more. He's the Quid Quo Pro on video that the Democrats craved!!!! All on Tape!!! His dealings with China are horrendous to say the least. Did anyone else notice he's gone from crazy uncle Joe to "that poor guy's not all there"? He tells a black guy he's not black if he doesn't vote for him. That's mother fucking racist right fucking there, in your eyes and ears, right there. See it? Hear it? That is racism.

We're electing the most powerful person in the world to lead us and only a spiteful derranged idiot would consider voting for an Alzheimer patient as their president.

:thumbsup:

Happy Monday...

And to be a wee-bit honest.

I COULDN'T GIVE A DAMN!

330px-John_Lewis-2006_%28cropped%29.jpg

Have some fun on your journey back to the Sun where you came from.

HANJ :)

Happy Thursday...

And to be more wee-wee-bit(s) honest.

I COULDN'T GIVE A DAMN PERHAPS AT A DIFERENT TIME.

AR-181209473.jpg&updated=201812051408&MaxW=900&maxH=900&noborder&Q=80

Have fun IN THE Sun where you came from.

HAND :)

Giga.Blast":3pblj0s3 said:
Happy Thursday...

And to be more wee-wee-bit(s) honest.

I COULDN'T GIVE A DAMN PERHAPS AT A DIFERENT TIME.

AR-181209473.jpg&updated=201812051408&MaxW=900&maxH=900&noborder&Q=80

Have fun IN THE Sun where you came from.

HAND :)

John who? Just another race baiter who leeched off the government for decades.

Picasso":7xxcanrc said:
John who? Just another race baiter who leeched off the government for decades.
My sentiments, precisely.

We Jews are more accustomed to cremation(sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss) as the method of final disposition.

:student: (******)
:D
:)

...here's how the MARXIST FRAUD BLM treat the proper expression and use of a individual's right in America supposedly free from violent FATAL backlash.

Do we see any Republicans killing ANY PROTESTORS anarchists-arsonist or otherwise...

This breaks my heart as much (in a sense) as GPF(46) on 5/25. And if anyone has noticed, this is what this whole shit was supposed to be directed at BACK IN THE (Juneteenth) DAY.......

I still am kinda lost in the BLM movement.
White criminals get killed as well by cops.
I will say it again since it hits home to me.
White guy on my mail route. Holding his roommate hostage.
Cops busted down the door. K9 in front. Guy stabbed the dog. Cops shot and killed him.
Kinda went wayside After a few days.
No protests. No kneeling. No riots. No looting.
And this happened in a 99 percent black neighborhood.
:confused:

It's all agenda driven bullshit.
I'll never apologize and I'll never kneel.

Back