If Black Lives Matter

• Thread starter Thread starter panhead
  • Start date Start date
ElectricVoodoo":41j5arxt said:
It's all agenda driven bullshit.
I'll never apologize and I'll never kneel.

I'm with you all the way on this.

?
And it has nothing to do with me not supporting black lives.
Its the movement which lost its credibility from day one when they yelled the things they did.

When they're done, "burning it down," they can live in the rubble.
Guess what happens next? The Gov will take over and give them high interest loans to rebuild and keep them in debt and low income even longer..

Fuckin geniuses these people are.

This sums it up

Attachments

• DABD69CF-3B44-4F24-B647-6CAD7A97D330.jpeg
    DABD69CF-3B44-4F24-B647-6CAD7A97D330.jpeg
    53.9 KB · Views: 441
Monkey Man":2fcyuxy0 said:
So sad, man. :cry:
Seriously yes.

But, let's play Devil's advocate.

If a black life does matter so much, then why do the black man in America hate their hair? I honestly think they look great with a full due, or dues or what it looked like when I was a little boy not too long ago. :(

You'd remember when Michael Jackson released Off the Wall, Bubba.

Had a decent 'fro at the time, and he looked the best he ever had. Vibrant, happy and kickin' but.

He didn't need to hang a comb in it, plait it, grow dreadlocks or create a silly-ass "parting" path; he just let it do its thing.

scottosan":gera8zas said:
This sums it up

That's exactly right. They should have their own independent and self governing land seperate. Give them what they want.

This is nothing new and has been an ongoing debate for decades. Everyone thought the Nation of Islam was crazy for preaching complete separation. I happen to agree 100%.

Lets see how they can have a civil and self governing society. Give them their own boarders. As a nation, they will now be accountable of they choose to harass and destroy U.S. soil

Problem solved.

ElectricVoodoo":3qskxkzs said:
scottosan":3qskxkzs said:
This sums it up

That's exactly right. They should have their own independent and self governing land seperate. Give them what they want.

This is nothing new and has been an ongoing debate for decades. Everyone thought the Nation of Islam was crazy for preaching complete separation. I happen to agree 100%.

Lets see how they can have a civil and self governing society. Give them their own boarders. As a nation, they will now be accountable of they choose to harass and destroy U.S. soil

Problem solved.

Dude .... :lol: :LOL:
Your like the 5th person said this that I read or told by friends.
I could not agree more. Chop off uncle Sams hand. Let them flourish and be free of evil America. ;)

Monkey Man":1niyopj2 said:
You'd remember when Michael Jackson released Off the Wall, Bubba.

Had a decent 'fro at the time, and he looked the best he ever had. Vibrant, happy and kickin' but.

He didn't need to hang a comb in it, plait it, grow dreadlocks or create a silly-ass "parting" path; he just let it do its thing.
I love me some smell ah rope-hemp-heads in the morning. I think that's the solution to this here CANINE-DRUM at this moment and point in time. :aww:

FYI - Just scrambled up 2-eggs with monkey brains pâté por mi desayunar & prego please por favor chingada! :thumbsup:

HEE-HAW So Sorry 'MERICA :)

Mailman1971":18q2zvx9 said:
ElectricVoodoo":18q2zvx9 said:
scottosan":18q2zvx9 said:
This sums it up

Problem solved.

I could not agree more. Chop off uncle Sams hand. Let them flourish and be free of evil America. ;)

But then we are called racists for saying that
.??
Evil America.....LMAO
Not for nothing, but try doing this shit in Bejing, NoKo, one of the "Stan" countries etc....
Consider yourself lucky if your only arrested.
In hong kong, protestors are arrested for flying flags in opposition to the regime. Burning stuff down?? Forgetaboutit...they will kick your ass silly.

Evil America....lol

One more thing...

The whole defund police because the system is broken...

Oh yeah? Just like gun ownership and mass shootings.
Two very easy examples of why it's all bullshit.

Count the amount of African American traffic stops nationwide daily, weekly, monthly....
The amount that end in fatality I would gamble is probably less than 1%
That means that 99+ % of them do not take black lives.
I can do the #'s on white stops, but I wont.

Same thing with guns. How many Americans own guns legally? If it were sooo bad as they say, you'd have more incidents. The majority of legal gun owners are law abiding.
Again...probably less than 1% are committing crimes.

Illegal gun owners are criminals and do not represent stats here. They dont obey laws.
A certain political party will lead you to believe that it's an overwhelming amount of mass shootings.

The systems work, it's just the way things are. There are always casualties. I work union construction. They built a bridge here in NY. In the contract was a section describing fatality on the job and how it was a high probability. It's just the way things are.

Again....its all agenda driven bullshit.

What a sad & tragic picture of that majestic whale.

If humans killed it they should be shot.

WGAF":20j7wgvm said:

This thing did it and then attempted to EAT THE POOR POOR animal. :no:

oprah-excited.gif

WGAF":7ov6py76 said:

Yes it is a shame that whale died (or was killed, who knows) but it is what it is.

The love of the human race is needed more then ever. With the trash far left wingers causing riots and the left wing allowing murder in their cities, we need to embrace humanity with love not pain.

Monkey Man":36wfuu0r said:
That's harsh, man. :lol: :LOL:
I love me some BIG OLD FAT ORCA WHIMPY PUSSY VAGINA PLOWING INTO MY PRETTY FACE EATING IT EATING IT EATING IT EACH AND EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP (like right now 6:02am) LIKE A REAL MAN DO. :)

YEE-HAW BABY! :no:

Giga.Blast":3fg9h7kn said:
Monkey Man":3fg9h7kn said:
That's harsh, man. :lol: :LOL:
I love me some BIG OLD FAT ORCA WHIMPY PUSSY VAGINA PLOWING INTO MY PRETTY FACE EATING IT EATING IT EATING IT EACH AND EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP (like right now 6:02am) LIKE A REAL MAN DO. :)

YEE-HAW BABY! :no:

A VERY good morning to you Goat, SiteDrifter & Who Else? :loco: :loco: :loco:

Rather outlandish behaviour from your usual disposition under this handle. I smell a rat! :( :( :(

We can all see you're being overly provocative this morning to stir the pot causing further problems with your brothers in Rig Talk.
You can't help yourself can you as Goat is now RIP so there's a void that needs filling 'for you'.

You have people's attention by just posting so why go the extra mile & be destructive.

If you want to be banned under this handle too, kindly just ask the mods as I'm sure they'd indulge you. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You're so obvious because you literally can't help yourself. :gethim: :gethim: :gethim:

ElectricVoodoo":ussfcnfh said:
Mailman1971":ussfcnfh said:
ElectricVoodoo":ussfcnfh said:
scottosan":ussfcnfh said:
This sums it up

Problem solved.

But then we are called racists for saying that
.??
Evil America.....LMAO
Not for nothing, but try doing this shit in Bejing, NoKo, one of the "Stan" countries etc....
Consider yourself lucky if your only arrested.
In hong kong, protestors are arrested for flying flags in opposition to the regime. Burning stuff down?? Forgetaboutit...they will kick your ass silly.

Evil America....lol

One more thing...

The whole defund police because the system is broken...

Oh yeah? Just like gun ownership and mass shootings.
Two very easy examples of why it's all bullshit.

Count the amount of African American traffic stops nationwide daily, weekly, monthly....
The amount that end in fatality I would gamble is probably less than 1%
That means that 99+ % of them do not take black lives.
I can do the #'s on white stops, but I wont.

Same thing with guns. How many Americans own guns legally? If it were sooo bad as they say, you'd have more incidents. The majority of legal gun owners are law abiding.
Again...probably less than 1% are committing crimes.

Illegal gun owners are criminals and do not represent stats here. They dont obey laws.
A certain political party will lead you to believe that it's an overwhelming amount of mass shootings.

The systems work, it's just the way things are. There are always casualties. I work union construction. They built a bridge here in NY. In the contract was a section describing fatality on the job and how it was a high probability. It's just the way things are.

Again....its all agenda driven bullshit.
If all these deaths of blacks being detained/ struggled with when being arrested is real then everybody in the WWF would be dead. lol

Picasso":15v2t4jj said:
Typical Beta Male

They're all unhinged liars.

If you know the facts, & they're EASILY obtainable, it's them that are THE trouble & Trump is the GOOD guy.

I'll say it again, again & again. Trump pre-president was probably a HUGE crook, who really knows, but as President he is 100% clean & working for the US people. The black population have benefitted greatly under Trump & if they take the time to read the FACTS, they should 100% vote only for him.

If they had ANYTHING truthful on Trump he'd have been actually impeached & removed already. They're all liars & sore butt losers of 2016 still crying & rioting.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Back