is that a JCM900 Dave is playing??

I wonder how bad Perry Ferrell punching you would even hurt??
Just enough for Dave to casually say "What the fuck?". :ROFLMAO: And then it was all "somebody pull me off of him...would somebody hurry up and get over here and pull me away so I can act like I really want at him?"

Dave should have went to his wah after the dudes pulled him away and just went wahwahwahwahwah.

it's seems many vocalists from that era ('90s?) have major mental/emotional issues, many are dead.

They also think everyone who listens to their music is also interested in their opinions on other things not related to music, and end up pissing off a good percentage of their fans unnecessarily, and lose money because of it.

Then again, many musicians aren't known for their intelligence, and even the smart ones can say stupid things (e.g., Brian May).

shut up, keep your world affairs opinions to yourself, play your music, make your money, please your fans, make more money; go to the next gig, repeat, make more money....then go on vacation for a few years until you need more money, and do another reunion tour, make more money... pretty simple to do IMO.

it's seems many vocalists from that era ('90s?) have major mental/emotional issues, many are dead.

They also think everyone who listens to their music is also interested in their opinions on other things not related to music, and end up pissing off a good percentage of their fans unnecessarily, and lose money because of it.

Then again, many musicians aren't known for their intelligence, and even the smart ones can say stupid things (e.g., Brian May).

shut up, keep your world affairs opinions to yourself, play your music, make your money, please your fans, make more money; go to the next gig, repeat, make more money....then go on vacation for a few years until you need more money, and do another reunion tour, make more money... pretty simple to do IMO.

fame isnt something natural for humans, then when you give it to musicians, many of whom are probably already a little "different", we see what can happen.. they start fighting on stage over diode clipping

Back