Just 0.3% of Scientists agree Humanity is causing Climate Change; NOT 97% as falsely spread by the UN

• Thread starter Thread starter YabbaDabbaDoo
  • Start date Start date
I'm an ice core scientist. I take vacations in Antarctica
Don’t be embarrassed to say what you do. We won’t judge. I’m not an ice core scientist. I studied with one, though. If you don’t have a job that allows you to take vacations, there’s no shame in that.

Don’t be embarrassed to say what you do. We won’t judge. I’m not an ice core scientist. I studied with one, though. If you don’t have a job that allows you to take vacations, there’s no shame in that.
I bet you studied his core. Lol

I bet you studied his core
What ever it is you do, you definitely don’t enjoy it. Lol

I’m guessing it isn’t something you are proud of, and it doesn’t pay well. There’s no shame.

I read that as 33.6% believe humanity played a role in global warming
And the other 66.4% did not answer

I personally don’t think that we have the capacity to fully understand the natural patterns of our planet.
But I do think we have the capacity to see patterns in our own effect on the planet, and it seems pretty clear we are at least in part attributing to the pattern.
Scientists are being quoted and you and your alts know better..................if THAT'S not insanity what is.

Useless.....................just plain and simple useless.

Scientists are being quoted and you and your alts know better..................if THAT'S not insanity what is.

Re-read what I posted and tell me how I am confusing the image that you posted

Is that all it takes? Quotes from “scientists”?

I have a client that is a geologist for an oil company in Texas. He studies the soil and tells them where they will likely find oil. He also bends the truth of studies to suit the oil companies interests. He makes a lot of money.

Is that all it takes? Quotes from “scientists”?

I have a client that is a geologist for an oil company in Texas. He studies the soil and tells them where they will likely find oil. He also bends the truth of studies to suit the oil companies interests. He makes a lot of money.
Non relevant to this thread and your client is a thief.

9BF77ACC-4FC9-4024-82B5-58F7D6AE518A.jpeg

Back to your TV show, Dude.
You’re slipping bad here 😂👌

Last edited:

Back