Just 0.3% of Scientists agree Humanity is causing Climate Change; NOT 97% as falsely spread by the UN

• Thread starter Thread starter YabbaDabbaDoo
  • Start date Start date
Not exactly the same thing. You guy's are convinced the Vax is killing people, or designed to kill people. This is total horse shit, and not showing up in the real world. Only in your "Echo Chamber"

Now I'm sure there are some that have experienced complications, and probably death. But not at the scale you guy's are claiming.
Well then, by all means, BOOSTER UP!!!!

Not exactly the same thing. You guy's are convinced the Vax is killing people, or designed to kill people. This is total horse shit, and not showing up in the real world. Only in your "Echo Chamber"

Now I'm sure there are some that have experienced complications, and probably death. But not at the scale you guy's are claiming.
Vax has only been two years. People have been smoking for a long time before they said it was bad for you. You ain't no expert 🤡

@CrazyNutz

Pfizer killed your Friends & Family for Profit – 92% of COVID Deaths were among the Triple+ Vaccinated in 2022 according to UK Gov.​

The figures show that Covid-19 deaths among the unvaccinated population have become almost negligible, while deaths among the vaccinated population have become more significant over time.

There's bullshit from all sides and there will certainly have to be alternatives fuels. But the Global Warming or Climate Change....what's it called this week?, bullshit alarmists that make money from it cannot, and should not be taken seriously.
C'mon man, really?

There's data showing climate change caused by humans. Now maybe the "alarmists" as you call them are exaggerating?, possibly, but possibly not.

I don't think it really matters because like I said fossil fuels will be gone soon (like it or not), and it's a matter of disruptive technologies like better battery tech, electric motor systems, and charging networks. When the technology allows (which is pretty much now) companies will capitalize on it.

There's data showing climate change caused by humans. Now maybe the "alarmists" as you call them are exaggerating?, possibly, but possibly not.

I don't think it really matters because like I said fossil fuels will be gone soon (like it or not), and it's a matter of disruptive technologies like better battery tech, electric motor systems, and charging networks. When the technology allows (which is pretty much now) companies will capitalize on it.
@CrazyNutz You're WAY AHEAD of yourself in new tech.

Cost prohibitive and NOT domestically available and won't be for a LONG LONG time.

Is it the future? Quite 'possibly' but DON'T count your chickens before they hatch.

Fossil fuels are a plenty for the next couple of generations..................at least.

Fair enough.
Stay updated with your boosters and I will abstain.
We still have (for now) the freedom to choose.

Yeah. I am embarrassed about how far off I was about what he does for a living. Lol

“Subsurface conditions”…of what, now? Lol
Rock dude. That’s why they use geologists. Oil, and especially NG ( which is usually a byproduct of oil drilling) does not hang out in soil. And soil conditions tell you absolutely nothing about the likelihood of oil being present.

I'll never argue that humans DON'T cause some level of it. What I will argue is to what extent? Is it human cause, or the natural change of the planet? And I welcome alternative fuels. I think it's a very interesting subject, but the EV push is ridiculous. The cart is so far ahead of the horse, in the ways of cost effectiveness and praticality, that the "all EV" directives from douchebag politicians is laughable.

@CrazyNutz You're WAY AHEAD of yourself in new tech.

Cost prohibitive and NOT domestically available and won't be for a LONG LONG time.

Is it the future? Quite 'possibly' but DON'T count your chickens before they hatch.

Fossil fuels are a plenty for the next couple of generations..................at least.

Look man, this is not based on counting chickens.

This is based on car manufacture predictions, and manufacturing direction. By 2030 most all manufactures are determined to produce at the minimum 50% of their vehicles as EV's

Fossil fuel will disappear like camera film, rotory phones, land line phone, retail shops, etc..

Fossil fuels will not be gone in your lifetime or even your grandchildren’s lifetime.

I'll never argue that humans DON'T cause some level of it. What I will argue is to what extent? Is it human cause, or the natural change of the planet? And I welcome alternative fuels. I think it's a very interesting subject, but the EV push is ridiculous. The cart is so far ahead of the horse, in the ways of cost effectiveness and praticality, that the "all EV" directives from douchebag politicians is laughable.
it's nice to see you came to your senses and agreed with me. Stay at a holiday inn express last night?

I personally don’t think that we have the capacity to fully understand the natural patterns of our planet.
But I do think we have the capacity to see patterns in our own effect on the planet, and it seems pretty clear we are at least in part attributing to the pattern.

Look man, this is not based on counting chickens.

This is based on car manufacture predictions, and manufacturing direction. By 2030 most all manufactures are determined to produce at the minimum 50% of their vehicles as EV's

Fossil fuel will disappear like camera film, rotory phones, land line phone, retail shops, etc..
Those predicitions are based on government mandates put forth by politicians whose palms are being greased by the lobbyists that have financial interests in EV or alternative fuels. Not realistic outlooks.

Last edited:
it's nice to see you came to your senses and agreed with me. Stay at a holiday inn express last night?
LOL. If it makes your Friday, sure.
Got news for you, junior, I was on this planet and on this forum before you. Who agrees with who?

Last edited:
LOL, maybe not completely gone. But they will be used at a fraction of what they are today.
Only here and only if our government stupidly mandates it. If you think the rest of the world is onboard with it you’re wrong. India, China, they will keep doing what they’re doing now. And China will hold us hostage since they will be the only ones making the batteries we need. And the current military genius being bandied about by grampa wants to do away with fossil fuels for military vehicles/ applications. Not only short sided but quite literally retarded and possibly treasonous.

And don’t look now but Germany is building coal fired powered plants as fast as they possibly can.

They ( the democrats and climate warriors) are making it really hard not to believe the argument that they want to destroy America. Because that would do it.

LOL. If it makes your Friday, sure.
Got news for you, junior. I was on this planet and on this forum before you. Who agrees with who?
My bad. I got you mixed up with one of the other dudes that posts all the same things as you. It’s hard to keep track sometimes. I was blinded by Al Gore gifs

Those predicitons are based on government mandates put forth by politicians whose palms are being greased by the lobbyists that have financial interests in EV or alternative fuels. Not realistic outlooks.

If the trend of this graph continues, then it is %1000000000 realistic. These predictions are simple, dude. Take off the fossil fuel loyalty cap, and put on the thinking cap.

Percentage-of-Electric-Cars-in-US.png

If the trend of this graph continues, then it is %1000000000 realistic. These predictions are simple, dude. Take off the fossil fuel loyalty cap, and put on the thinking cap.

Percentage-of-Electric-Cars-in-US.png
My neighbor bought 2 Teslas because one is always in the shop lol

Back