Just 0.3% of Scientists agree Humanity is causing Climate Change; NOT 97% as falsely spread by the UN

• Thread starter Thread starter YabbaDabbaDoo
  • Start date Start date
My neighbor bought 2 Teslas because one is always in the shop lol

That's weird. Many of my coworkers have Teslas, and they are never in the shop.

BTW, they don't actually have "a shop". If work is needed they send someone out to fix. I guess if they have something major it must go somewhere.

That's weird. Many of my coworkers have Teslas, and they are never in the shop.
They are old and terrible drivers so it could definitely be for body work lol.
When I moved in they backed in to my truck before the uhaul was even in the driveway

Didn’t they just do a recall on a shitload of Tesla vehicles ? As far as I can tell, Tesla is the top dog with regards to EVs. It wouldn’t surprise me to learn they are dependable. Though I’m pretty sure it’s a sticking point with liberals since they hate Elon Musk now.

If the trend of this graph continues, then it is %1000000000 realistic. These predictions are simple, dude. Take off the fossil fuel loyalty cap, and put on the thinking cap.

Percentage-of-Electric-Cars-in-US.png
"Predictions" by who? Nostradamus?
BTW, they don't actually have "a shop". If work is needed they send someone out to fix. I guess if they have something major it must go somewhere.
Completely and utterly false.

Didn’t they just do a recall on a shitload of Tesla vehicles ? As far as I can tell, Tesla is the top dog with regards to EVs. It wouldn’t surprise me to learn they are dependable. Though I’m pretty sure it’s a sticking point with liberals since they hate Elon Musk now.
They don’t like anyone fun, do they?

I think that's pretty universal though.
Nah. I got lots of friends I disagree with. One of my best friends is a militant, union anti capitalist. Also a bass player and a gun guy. We grew up in the same hood. I run sound for his band a lot these days. Im actually texting with him right now about his guitard’s pedal board/ signal chain.

Nah. I got lots of friends I disagree with. One of my best friends is a militant, union anti capitalist. Also a bass player and a gun guy. We grew up in the same hood. I run sound for his band a lot these days. Im actually texting with him right now about his guitard’s pedal board/ signal chain.
I was thinking more of the "every democrat is a mentally ill pedophile" group of conservatives. There are definitely buttholes on both sides. (easy now Bagman, that's not what I meant)

Back