Just 0.3% of Scientists agree Humanity is causing Climate Change; NOT 97% as falsely spread by the UN

• Thread starter Thread starter YabbaDabbaDoo
  • Start date Start date
Is that all it takes? Quotes from “scientists”?

I have a client that is a geologist for an oil company in Texas. He studies the soil and tells them where they will likely find oil. He also bends the truth of studies to suit the oil companies interests. He makes a lot of money.
I have a very good friend who owns an oil and gas company in Kansas. He employs geologists. They do not study soil. Know why ? Because soil cannot tell you where oil is likely to be.

Please explain how a guy tasked with finding likely spots for oil veins for gas companies can bend the truth AND have it benefit oil and gas companies ?

I have a very good friend who owns an oil and gas company in Kansas. He employs geologists. They do not study soil. Know why ? Because soil cannot tell you where oil is likely to be.

Please explain how a guy tasked with finding likely spots for oil veins for gas companies can bend the truth AND have it benefit oil and gas companies ?
It is called "Talking out your Ass" and no one can call you out from the from the Basement or they disappear.

"Ice core scientist"

Says it at least 3 times.
Claims to have "studied" with one, even.
In fact, claims it twice.
Paleoclimatologist, though.

"Geologist client"
:unsure:

Great name for a band.

:unsure:
7jsfvf.jpg

I’m not him. I can’t tell you. I can only tell you what he has told me.

I’m not him. I can’t tell you. I can only tell you what he has told me.
Feel free to get back to me when you have a answer if you wish.

Full disclosure. I work in the natural gas industry. Geologists employed by oil companies do not study soil, nor are they in a position to lie about environmental effects in order to benefit fossil fuel companies. They study subsurface conditions to determine likely areas that drilling will produce enough oil or gas to make it profitable.

Full disclosure. I work in the natural gas industry. Geologists employed by oil companies do not study soil, nor are they in a position to lie about environmental effects in order to benefit fossil fuel companies. They study subsurface conditions to determine likely areas that drilling will produce enough oil or gas to make it profitable.
Man, I LOVE a good early morning smackdown :cool:

Man, I LOVE a good early morning smackdown :cool:
Yeah. I am embarrassed about how far off I was about what he does for a living. Lol

“Subsurface conditions”…of what, now? Lol

Hilarious how people that claim to be "Free thinkers", are fully dug into big oil propaganda, and don't even realize it. Clever for these companies to spend so much money lining the pockets of talking heads convincing their audience to distrust Science.

This same thing happened with the Tobacco companies, I have old news papers from the 60's about this debate. Tobacco companies hired their own "Experts", and "Doctors" to claim there's no evidence Tobacco causes harm :hys:

It does not really matter though, fossil fuel will be fully replaced, and die out just like tobacco. They are only prolonging the inevitable.

Attacks from the morons in, 3....2....1....

Hilarious how people that claim to be "Free thinkers", are fully dug into big oil propaganda, and don't even realize it. Clever for these companies to spend so much money lining the pockets of talking heads convincing their audience to distrust Science.

This same thing happened with the Tobacco companies, I have old news papers from the 60's about this debate. Tobacco companies hired their own "Experts", and "Doctors" to claim there's no evidence Tobacco causes harm :hys:

It does not really matter though, fossil fuel will be fully replaced, and die out just like tobacco. They are only prolonging the inevitable.

Just like there's no evidence of mRNA vaccines causing harm :hys:

No attack at all. Dude.

I agree with you 100% about the Drs and tobacco, You make a very good point.

It’s the same thing all over again.
Doctors today, claiming there’s no evidence the vaccine causes harm. 👌

There's bullshit from all sides and there will certainly have to be alternatives fuels. But the Global Warming or Climate Change....what's it called this week?, bullshit alarmists that make money from it cannot, and should not be taken seriously.
C'mon man, really?
95253510-de3b-11e9-94c8-f27aa1da2f45_image_hires_132911.jpg

No attack at all. Dude.

I agree with you 100% about the Drs and tobacco, You make a very good point.

It’s the same thing all over again.
Doctors today, claiming there’s no evidence the vaccine causes harm. 👌

Not exactly the same thing. You guy's are convinced the Vax is killing people, or designed to kill people. This is total horse shit, and not showing up in the real world. Only in your "Echo Chamber"

Now I'm sure there are some that have experienced complications, and probably death. But not at the scale you guy's are claiming.

Back