Killer guitars you regret selling!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Texsunburst59
  • Start date Start date
god where do I start? there are many more, my wife says I go through guitars like socks LOL!
J custom 8527
01.jpg

Lightning sky SL-1
DSCN3090.JPG

Ontario Jackson Strat
Jackosn Snake.jpg

Cherry busts Sl-1
IMG_0990.JPG

early 26xx San Dimas Charvel Strat (uggh what was I thinking?)
SDC2803Z.jpg

G0034 GMW I had custom ordered
IMG_3010_1.JPG

Custom made Bernie rico Jr 7 string
DSCN2730.JPG

Very early 90 jackson soloist Pro
DSCN2626.JPG

Ibanez RgCT7 supposedly only 24 of them were made :(
DSCN2739.JPG

I'll stop here getting too depressed :(

I have alot of regrets, heres some that i wished i never sold.

Esp snowwhite Mx
F1DBA9BC-BAC1-499B-8E9E-EF133C42335F.jpeg

Esp JH-2, i had two of these but sold one of them and i wished i hadnt because my son wants one really bad but prices today are crazy and i really dont wanna let go of the one i still have.
IMG_4864.jpeg

Washburn custom shop dimebag stealth
DP-3ST
IMG_5154.jpeg

Gibson custom shop camo zakk, i never woulda sold this but it was a gift from my exwife, so i ended up giving it to my son.
IMG_7614.jpeg

Gibson custom shop jimmy page number two vos, i really miss this guitar alot, the neck was really nice and i loved the pickups, notice the buttons under the pickguard to change the tones, i got a nice price for it and always figured i would own another one but prices have went beyond what im willing to pay at this point.
IMG_2065.jpeg

Gibson custom shop john sykes vos, another guitar i loved that sounded and felt great, but one day a previous owner tracked it down and made me a nice offer and i sold it back to him, i always thought i would find another but today the prices is over double what i sold it for. Im pretty sure this was the previous owners pic, i dont have any pics of it on my phone.
IMG_0010.jpeg

I have alot of regrets, heres some that i wished i never sold.

Esp snowwhite Mx
View attachment 215599
Esp JH-2, i had two of these but sold one of them and i wished i hadnt because my son wants one really bad but prices today are crazy and i really dont wanna let go of the one i still have. View attachment 215602
Washburn custom shop dimebag stealth
DP-3ST
View attachment 215605
Gibson custom shop camo zakk, i never woulda sold this but it was a gift from my exwife, so i ended up giving it to my son.
View attachment 215608
Gibson custom shop jimmy page number two vos, i really miss this guitar alot, the neck was really nice and i loved the pickups, notice the buttons under the pickguard to change the tones, i got a nice price for it and always figured i would own another one but prices have went beyond what im willing to pay at this point. View attachment 215614
Gibson custom shop john sykes vos, another guitar i loved that sounded and felt great, but one day a previous owner tracked it down and made me a nice offer and i sold it back to him, i always thought i would find another but today the prices is over double what i sold it for. Im pretty sure this was the previous owners pic, i dont have any pics of it on my phone. View attachment 215617
The white mx, definitely agree there...

Back