LETS RAISE TEH BAR HERE...

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
ShitSquatch
ShitSquatch
I mean this is a cool forum but all of the hate and name calling is a bit much. Yeah it was fun the first time I realized I could poast fuck and not get banned but seems like things get taken to extremes here. I know or believe most of you are pretty decent people and lash out because that's what everyone does but Is page after page of vile disgusting insults, name calling and such really what you want to do? I doubt it, let's be better!

7IXx.gif

Thanks and Fuck You in Advance
~Squatty

PS: that FU was a joke, I don't want to come a cross as too goodeywtooshoes.

I mean this is a cool forum but all of the hate and name calling is a bit much. Yeah it was fun the first time I realized I could poast fuck and not get banned but seems like things get taken to extremes here. I know or believe most of you are pretty decent people and lash out because that's what everyone does but Is page after page of vile disgusting insults, name calling and such really what you want to do? I doubt it, let's be better!

7IXx.gif

Thanks and Fuck You in Advance
~Squatty

PS: that FU was a joke, I don't want to come a cross as too goodeywtooshoes.
Be VERY careful for what you wish for. It could become another TGP. Free speech is free speech.............anything less is not. Ignore is a wonderful tool and on TGP I used it a great deal to survive as long as I did. Squatch...........use it here and let the place be wild as THAT'S what it is that makes this place in the first place. Nothing will ever be perfect..............as you know.

Been here 5 minutes and already got insulted once.
Welcome and insults are fine, but I'm sure we can do it in the nicest way possible without all the toilette, vile nastiness.

And you wouldn't happen to be my long lost best bro from Austria Shane would you?

~ss

Be VERY careful for what you wish for. It could become another TGP. Free speech is free speech.............anything less is not. Ignore is a wonderful tool and on TGP I used it a great deal to survive as long as I did. Squatch...........use it here and let the place be wild as THAT'S what it is that makes this place in the first place. Nothing will ever be perfect..............as you know.
Yep that's the double edged sword... I don't want moderation, I just want us to be better, be more responsible. Yeah we can say what ever but should we... is all I'm asking.

~ss

Back