LETS RAISE TEH BAR HERE...

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
Hey man I know we moastly don’t get along but I appreciate you keeping things out of the gutter here… also the farce thread got moved to mod land lol.

~ss
I’m not much for gratuitous vulgarity. Making dirty innuendos is one thing. These guys are just perverse.

We’d get along fine if you’d stop trying to control everything. Nobody wants to be told what to do by non-mods. That’s just basic forum culture.

Here’s one! Shhhhhhhhhhh!

TDiNl3K_d.webp

Speaking of ALTS, and a ridiculously obvious one......
Yes body yes, honey Carly I was able to haul need one more on a rock your cuter aren’t you proud of meYes body yes, honey Carly I was able to haul need one more on a rock your pewter aren’t you proud of me

I’m sorry if you didn’t understand my honey, Donnie I was trying to pinch a loaf and it’s hard to type.

I’m sorry if you didn’t understand my honey, Donnie I was trying to pitch a loaf and it’s hard to type.

Your avatar is a perfect example of your ugliness dude.
You're trying to 'ding' me with it so you choose:

- a woman
- an overweight woman
- a woman with dyed hair

Now in your feeble ass pebble of a brain you probably equate the picture somehow with LBGTQ
and think it will offend me.

All it does is confirm your ugly soul dude. Go crawl back under the shit you use to hide in before
the big orange asshole let all you cockroaches out into the sunlight.

Where did Inbred Beta Belanger go? Shhhhhhhhhh! I’m DemNuts now.

01fua0y_d.webp

Where did Inbred Beta Belanger go? Shhhhhhhhhh! I’m DemNuts now.

01fua0y_d.webp
Oh, he’s right here with me. i’ll let him know you’re asking about him as soon as he’s done playing with the dog, and then he washes the sticky stuff off his hands.

Is that how you yanks define "raising teh bar" ?
I was just wondering if they have a scent?

Are they scentless or are we just so used to smelling them that it doesn’t really register anymore?

If I put someone else’s boogers in my nose, would I be able to smell the difference?

Back