LETS RAISE TEH BAR HERE...

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
I mean this is a cool forum but all of the hate and name calling is a bit much. Yeah it was fun the first time I realized I could poast fuck and not get banned but seems like things get taken to extremes here. I know or believe most of you are pretty decent people and lash out because that's what everyone does but Is page after page of vile disgusting insults, name calling and such really what you want to do? I doubt it, let's be better!

7IXx.gif

Thanks and Fuck You in Advance
~Squatty

PS: that FU was a joke, I don't want to come a cross as too goodeywtooshoes.
If you pay attention, you will see who instigates, etc. Heck, just look at avatar pics for a clue....

If you pay attention, you will see who instigates, etc. Heck, just look at avatar pics for a clue....
Yeah I know, but alls I'm saying is can we not respond/discuss without having to get in the gutter and waller around in it?

~ss

Again, you will notice the pattern of who does it. Also, watch out, several of these people have alt names and post responses to themselves.
Maybe but I'm going to try and raise the bar and stay out of that part of the gutter.

~ss

I see by a quick Google search that site is #1 and this one is #2
I do miss the faster pace of TGP for sure.
What I found interesting was when I search for gear on google, TGP threads are almost always in the first few results. It’s annoying ex use I can’t click on them lol.
But when I use some other random search engine, those same results are a few pages deep.
I dunno if it means anything, but it was fascinating. Most likely my membership fees hard at work.

I do miss the faster pace of TGP for sure.
What I found interesting was when I search for gear on google, TGP threads are almost always in the first few results. It’s annoying ex use I can’t click on them lol.
But when I use some other random search engine, those same results are a few pages deep.
I dunno if it means anything, but it was fascinating. Most likely my membership fees hard at work.
Just joined.

Seems like a nice community.

(y)

Back