LETS RAISE TEH BAR HERE...

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
Pardon mates, but what is "TGP" ?
Watch out for NGD, very popular over at TGP . Sometimes People post NGD ( New Gay Dude) and all the others get really excited and start stroking each other. Then Mr Peterson will step in and the stoking gets even crazier , they stoke Mr Peterson and he strokes them back, and if you're not into all the stroking you will be diminished by Mr Peterson and his cronies. They will hunt you down like a crazed animal and BAN BAN BAN and then you end up here. Land of the misfit Guitarist.

Watch out for NGD, very popular over at TGP . Sometimes People post NGD ( New Gay Dude) and all the others get really excited and start stroking each other. Then Mr Peterson will step in and the stoking gets even crazier , they stoke Mr Peterson and he strokes them back, and if you're not into all the stroking you will be diminished by Mr Peterson and his cronies. They will hunt you down like a crazed animal and BAN BAN BAN and then you end up here. Land of the misfit Guitarist.
Thanks for the tip, mate!

Just the tip.

Uggg… come on people, I’m trying to do better hear. Can you guys save the flame wars for other threads? Thanks!

~ss

I heard he can’t even get hard anymore without being called “Mr Peterson” first.

this is not your safe space.

save space.jpg

When we get new martial arts students, I tell them I wont bother learning their names until they are a blue belt. They ask why and I alert them that most people quit during yellow, so why bother learning their name(s)? :ROFLMAO:
That’s discipline for you.

Back